With a new season in Destiny 2 comes a new Exotic. In the case of Season 18, Guardians can get their greedy little mitts on the Exotic Delicate Tomb fusion rifle. Here's how to add this unique weapon to your collection.
Where to get Delicate Tomb in Destiny 2
Delicate Tomb is an Exotic fusion rifle introduced in Season of Plunder in Destiny 2. It can be acquired at Rank 1 for those who purchased the Season Pass or Rank 35 for those on the free tier. Reaching Rank 100 will unlock an ornament for the weapon, Avant-Garde Mausoleum.
Delicate Tomb Perks
- Fluted Barrel: Greatly increases handling speed and slightly increases stability.
- Liquid Coils: Increases impact damage. Slower charge time.
- Tempest Cascade: Collecting an Ionic Trace overcharges this weapon's next shot, jolting targets on hit.
- Short-Action Stock: Greatly increases handling speed.
- Traitor's Vessel: Fires a wide horizontal spread when shot from the hip. Final blows with this weapon have a chance to generate Ionic traces. Powerful foes and opposing Guardians always generate Ionic Traces.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out Fortnite: How to get The Exo Stranger, Commander Zavala, and Ikora Rey Destiny 2 Outfits on Pro Game Guides.