Updated: November 28, 2023
Updated our list.
Mystery Gifts are special items the developers send to trainers to help their Pokémon journeys become a little easier. They’re available in every mainline game and don’t need their players to own a Nintendo Switch Online Membership subscription to claim.
Depending on when it is released, a Mystery Gift in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet can contain a number of things, from Pokémon to items. The developers sometimes give away cool things like legendaries months after the game is released. While they can’t be traded, they’re still viable for collection purposes.
All Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
Working Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes (Active)
- LA1CPHANT0M4CE—Redeem for a Cherish Ball Dragapult (New)
- SWEET0RSP1CY—Redeem for a Sweet Herba Mystica or Spicy Herba Mystica (New)
- L1KEAFLUTE—Redeem for a Cititan (New)
- Get via unique code if you pre-ordered the game in Nintendo e-Shop—Redeem for Adventure Set
- Get via unique code if you bought the Double Pack — Redeem for 100 Pokéballs
Expired Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
- 23WCSGASTR0D0N—Redeem for a World Championship Gastrodon
- GETY0URMEW—Redeem for a random Tera-type Mew
- NATSUN0T0KKUN—Redeem for various Sandwich Ingredients
- DARKTERA0006—Redeem for Dark Tera Type Charizard
- TERATYPECHANGE—Redeem for 50 Fighting Tera Shards
- LEVELUP — Reward: 10 Rare Candy
- REV1VE — Reward: 5 Max Revive
- CATCHBYBALL — Reward: 5 Nest Ball, 5 Dusk Ball, 5 Dive Ball, 5 Timer Ball, 5 Stealth Ball, and 5 Luxury Ball
- Get via Internet—Redeem for Flying Tera Type Pikachu
- THA12022CHAMP—Redeem for a Shiny Grimmsnarl
- TREASUREHUNT—Redeem for 10 Nuggets, 10 Rare Candies, and 1 Friend Ball
- PTCCHAMP10N2122 — Reward: Gastrodon in Cherish Ball w/ Ribbon
- R0CKANDBAT0N — Reward: TM116 - Stealth Rock & TM132 - Baton Pass
- ENJ0YBATTLE—Redeem for a TM82 (Thunder Wave and TM87 (Taunt)
- M0RESPEED—Redeem for 10x Carbos
- LETSTERA—Redeem for a TM171 (Tera Blast)
- 1STCHAMPSV—Redeem for a special Oceania International Championship Garganacl
- TOKUSE1STUDY—Redeem for an Ability Capsule
- L0VEL0VEL0VE—Redeem for Two Love Balls
- HAPPYVALENT1NE—Redeem for a Destiny Knot
- 1TSUPT0Y0U—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- G0FR1ENDLYSH0P—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- BEFASH10NLEADER—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- ENJ0YG0URUMET—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- MAKEWA2AMACH1NE—Redeem for League Points, Comet Shard, Star Piece or Stardust at random
- READY4RA1D—Redeem for 20k LP
- HAJ1ME0R1G1NAL—Redeem for 10x Peanut Butter, 10x Prosciutto, 10x Hamburger, 10x Cream Cheese, 10x Noodles & Rice
How to redeem Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Mystery Gift Codes
Follow the instructions below to redeem codes in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet.
- Open your menu with X.
- Go to Poké Portal.
- Select Mystery Gift.
From here, you can now choose how to obtain your Mystery Gifts. One way is through the Internet, and another is via code. Internet-sent gifts are available for all players until a certain period, while those locked behind codes are for trainers who bought things beyond the base game, event freebies, or even competition rewards. You can check all the Mystery Gifts you’ve received by clicking Check Mystery Gifts on the same menu.
How can you get more codes in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet?
The developers of any Pokémon game periodically release gifts that any trainers can claim. Periodically check the official social accounts (such as Twitter) to get real-time updates. If there are any, you can receive them by choosing the via Internet option in the Mystery Gift menu.
But if you’re looking for more codes, those aren’t publicly distributed in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet. You might be sent a couple for participating in an online event, visiting a real-life Pokémon Center, and other methods. In Pokémon Scarlet & Violet, most codes are only valid for one account.
Why are my Pokémon Scarlet & Violet codes not working?
As mentioned, most Pokémon Scarlet & Violet codes are unique and can only be claimed once. If your code isn’t working, it might have already been claimed. There’s also the chance you’ve inputted the wrong code by mistake.
How to unlock Mystery Gift in Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
Poké Portal and the Mystery Gift menu won’t automatically be available when you start the game. You first need to progress through the story until you’re allowed to explore Paldea freely. The Picnic menu will also unlock at the same time as Poké Portal.
What is Pokémon Scarlet & Violet?
Pokémon Scarlet & Violet is an open-world role-playing set in the vast lands of Paldea. With legendaries Koraidon and Miraidon accompanying you, your goal is to tour the region and seek out your own “treasure.” The game has three main stories you can tackle in whatever order you like!
If you're looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them here at Pro Game Guides! For example, you can take a look at Disgaea RPG Codes and Anime Story Codes. In the meantime, take a look at the latest news to stay up-to-date on all things games.