In Disney Dreamlight Valley, you have plenty of quests to complete for your favorite Disney characters. With the latest Festival of Friendship update, new characters such as Olaf and Mirabel have been added to the game. Here is how you can complete Olaf Presents… ''Dreamlight Valley'' in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
What to do in Olaf Presents… ''Dreamlight Valley'' in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Olaf Presents… ''Dreamlight Valley'' is the final quest for Olaf in Disney Dreamlight Valley. To unlock this quest, you need to complete all the previous quests for Olaf. In the final quest, he will tell you to craft Cutouts before the big day. After that, you'll need to gather items for a mask and bring them to Anna who will craft the Donald Duck Mask.
How to make the Cutouts in Disney Dreamlight Valley
To make cutouts for Olaf's play, you will need the following items:
- 12 Dry wood: You will find them on the ground at the Forgotten Lands, Sunlit Plateau, and Frosted Heights.
- Four Green Passion Lily: This flower can be found from the Frosted Heights biome.
- Two Orange Marsh Milkweed: You can find Orange Marsh Milkweed from the Glade of Trust biome.
- Two White Impatiens: You will find White Impatiens in the Forgotten Lands biome.
After you have gathered all the above mentioned items, use a crafting station to make the Cutouts. Take the Cutouts to Olaf who will tell you to speak to Anna about the Donald Duck Mask.
Related: How to complete Mirabel’s A Festival of Friendship quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley
How to make the Donald Duck Mask in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Anna will tell you to gather a few items required to make the Donald Duck Mask. Once you gather them, bring them back to Anna, and she will craft the mask. You will need the following items for the mask:
- 15 Fiber: You need to craft Fiber using Seaweed that can be found easily in the Dazzle Beach.
- Six Softwood: You can find Softwood from the Forest of Valor, Peaceful Meadow, or Glade of Trust.
- Four Donald's Feathers: You will find the feathers just as you enter Donald's house in the Dazzle Beach.
- Three Fabric: You will need Cotton to craft Fabric. You can purchase Cotton seeds from Goofy's Stall in the Sunlit Plateau for 42 Star Coins.
Now you need to bring the mask to Olaf who will ask you to take on the role of Donald Duck. You will have to wear the mask and rehearse lines with Olaf. After the rehearsal, Olaf will give you the stage, and you can set it up anywhere in the Frosted Heights. After this is done, you will be prompted to take a picture with everyone. Lastly, you will talk to Olaf who will give you the Permafrost Cloud as a reward and that will conclude the final quest.
To find more on Disney Dreamlight Valley check out, How to complete Olaf’s Role of a Lifetime in Disney Dreamlight Valley on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to complete Olaf Presents… ”Dreamlight Valley” in Disney Dreamlight Valley