Players of Disney Dreamlight Valley were delighted with the December 2022 update, which added an entire Toy Story realm and new characters. But while these additions were certainly the update's highlight, there were also several small tweaks and additions that made the game even more enjoyable. For instance, players can now wear socks! A day/night toggle has been added so gamers can view the valley at whatever time they prefer, and new resources such as Coffee Beans have been added to Remy's pantry. Coffee Beans are not easily found around Disney Dreamlight Valley, so players need to work hard to obtain them.
Where to get coffee beans in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Once the following steps have been completed, players will be able to acquire Coffee Beans in Disney Dreamlight Valley. Obtaining Stitch from Lilo & Stitch is the first and most important step in getting Coffee Beans, so it’s best to start recruiting him as soon as possible.
- Recruit chef Remy from the Ratatouille Realm.
- Recruit Wall-E from the Wall-E Ream.
- Unlock the Glade of Trust biome.
- Reach level four friendship with Stitch.
- Find a coffee cup near Wall-E’s garden.
- Wall-E's garden is located in Peaceful Meadow, but if you moved it, you'll have to go to the biome you moved it to.
- Bring the coffee cup to Wall-E to start the Very Sleepy Stitch quest.
- Help bring Stitch's coffee plant to life by giving it to Wall-E with the following materials:
- 25 Pebbles
- 25 Clay
- One Sack
- Plant the coffee beans given to you in the Glades of Trust biome and wait 40 minutes until it completely grows.
- Harvest the coffee beans and take them to chef Remy to turn into coffee.
Once you've completed this and given the created coffee to Stitch, you will be able to make coffee beans a permanently attainable item in-game. This should make the rest of your journey through Disney Dreamlight Valley a breeze!
For more Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out both How to make Cheesy Crispy Baked Cod in Disney Dreamlight Valley and How to complete Stitch’s level ten friendship quest in Dreamlight Valley only on Pro Game Guides.