Evil Genius 2, like with other games, has a few commands players can play around with, and here you will find all of them listed and explained.
How to use commands in Evil Genius 2: World Domination
The following are all of the commands you can use in Evil Genius 2. However, please note that they are not exactly what you would imagine, and the vast majority of the commands at the time of writing have confusing functions or the purpose of the command is just outright unknown. That being said, we recommend caution before using for this reason.
But, If you want to use any of these commands, you will need to press ~ while in-game to open up the console. Once the console is opened, just type the command in and hit enter, and see what happens. You can also use the command ListCmds to list all commands that appear in the console.
All Cheats and Commands in Evil Genius 2: World Domination
- ? - Typing this next to one of the commands on this list sometimes provides a, albeit vague, explanation of that command's function.
- Clear - Typing this clears the console of all entries
- connect - This command's function is unknown at the time of writing.
- Help - Provides a description of some commands on this list.
- searchcmds - According to the game, it provides a list of commands containing containsstring.
- listvars - Provides a list of all available variables.
- searchvars - Lists all console variables that contain specified string.
- Mute - Mute's the game's soundtrack.
- Quit - Exits the game for you.