Players have been losing themselves in the immersive world of MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV for over a decade, following the storyline through a long line of expansions. The PvE endgame content sees players battling through a series of dungeons and raids. But others prefer to dive into some PvP action in large-scale Rival Wings battles or the smaller arenas of the Crystalline Conflict. Below you’ll find all the Crystalline conflict changes in Final Fantasy XIV patch 6.2
What are the Crystalline Conflict PvP changes in FFXIV patch 6.2?
The updates below are included for all players that own FFXIV: A realm Reborn and FFXIV: Heavensward.
- Time remaining until KO'd party members are revived will now appear in the party list.
- Players can now view adventurer plates of the opposing team by selecting opponents from the party list and using the View Adventurer Plate subcommand.
- The following additions and adjustments have been made to Quick Chat:
- Job names will now display when using the following Quick Chat messages:
Limit Break ready!
Moving the crystal now!
- The following Quick Chat options have also been added:
Executing a limit break!
Everyone, group up!
- The following adjustments have been made to the rating system:
Players who lose a match at Diamond 5 with zero Rising Stars will now be demoted to Platinum 1 with two Rising Stars.
Players who lose a match with no Crystal Credit will be demoted to Diamond 1 with two Rising stars.
- The range of tiers used for ranked matchmaking has been adjusted. Further adjustments will be made according to player counts in each tier as well as matchmaking conditions. Moreover, these changes will be made outside of regularly scheduled patches and maintenance.
- To prevent the manipulation of matchmaking, the matching system algorithm has been adjusted.
- To prevent the manipulation of matchmaking, a ranked match penalty has been instated. Players will incur a penalty by withdrawing when a match has been found or in the middle of a match. Players so penalized will be unable to register again for 30 minutes after their first penalty, 90 minutes after their second, or 180 minutes after their third.
- Withdrawing When a Match is Found: A penalty will be incurred starting from the first time a player withdraws. The penalty is only applicable to registration for ranked matches and will not affect the Duty Finder.
- Withdrawing Mid-match: A penalty to rank matching will be incurred. The penalty will also be applied to the Duty Finder.
* Players who remain in the match with less than the required number of combatants will not receive a penalty for abandoning the match.
- Season Two will end and Season Three will begin: When the season ends, the top 100 ranking players from each data center will receive vouchers via the moogle delivery service. Players finishing in Bronze tier or higher can claim rewards by speaking with the Feast Quartermaster at the Wolves' Den Pier (X:4.9 Y:5.7).
* Tier rewards for Season Two must be claimed before the end of Season Three.
Following the addition of demotions and adjustments to matchmaking in Season Three, all tiered players will begin the season at Bronze 3 with zero Risers.
* Players who were untiered at the end of Season Two will remain untiered at the start of Season Three.
- Beginning with Season Three, players will compete for rankings based on their highest achieved tier and Crystal Credit score during the season rather than their final standings. Tier rewards will also be based on the highest achieved tier during the season.
- Players will now receive portraits, achievements, and titles for all tiers and ranks up to and including their final standings at the end of the season.
* The portrait, achievement, and title rewards for all tiers and ranks up to and including the final standings of players in Season One will be unlocked automatically.
- The Crystalline Conflict ranking pages on the Lodestone for Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond tiers will now always be sorted by victories.
* The overall ranking page will continue to be ranked by tier, risers, Crystal Credits, Rising Stars, and victories.
We've got lots more on FFXIV here at Pro Game Guides! Why not check out Where to View All FFXIV Market Board Prices? Or What is The Feast and how do you enter it – unlocking PvP in Final Fantasy XIV?