With Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 6.1, players will be able to purchase land in the Empyreum residential district of Ishgard. In order to travel to Empyreum, players must first complete the sidequest "Ascending to Empyreum."
Empyreum is made up of 48 Wards (24 main/24 subdivision). To purchase, players will need to enter the lottery system by visiting the placard at the vacant lot. Lotteries operate on a nine-day cycle and are divided into two periods. The entry period lasts five days and is when players can submit their ticket for the plot. The results period lasts four days and is when players must confirm their purchase of the plot.
Final Fantasy XIV Housing Lottery
- Have at least one class at level 50
- Hold the rank of Second Lieutenant or above in one of the Grand Companies
Free Company Representative
- Free Company must be Rank 6 or above
- Free Company must have four or more members
- Must be authorized by the Free Company to purchase and relinquish land
- Must have been a member of the Free Company for 30 days or longer
For more Final Fantasy goodies, check out How to unlock Crystalline Conflict mode in Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.1 on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to get Empryeum Housing in Final Fantasy XIV