You will have to choose from a variety of characters when forming your army in Fire Emblem Engage. When determining the best units, you will want to look at each character's stats and build your team accordingly. This may leave you wondering what all stats mean in Fire Emblem Engage.
All Fire Emblem Engage Stats, explained
Every unit has a different stat total, which increases as they level up. This is influenced by stat growth rates, with some units having slower and faster gains. A unit's stat spread will determine what aspects of combat they excel in and which they will perform worse in. Here are all stats in Fire Emblem Engage and what they mean.
- Determines how much health a unit has.
- BLD: Build
- Unit's physical size.
- STR: Strength
- Affects the physical damage a unit inflicts.
- MAG: Magic
- Affects the magical damage a unit inflicts.
- DEX: Dexterity
- Affects the critical hit rate and critical rush attack power.
- SPD: Speed
- Affects the cooldown of combat arts and magic.
- DEF: Defense
- Affects a unit's physical resistance.
- RES: Resistance
- Affects a unit's magical resistance.
- LCK: Luck
- Increases odds of finding recovery items.
- Determines a unit's speed in combat.
- Sum of all stats.
- PH Attack:
- Weapon's attack power.
- Affects the odds of landing a hit.
- Affects the odds of landing a critical hit.
- Affects the avoidance rate.
- Affects the odds of avoiding enemy attacks.
- Affects the odds of avoiding critical hits.
- Affects the distance at which you can attack.
What is the Build stat in Fire Emblem Engage?
The BLD stat in Fire Emblem Engage is a new stat. This stands for Build, which represents your unit's physical size. More importantly than that, it determines how much a heavy weapon affects your Speed and Avoidance. This means heavy weapons should be given to characters with more Build; otherwise, your other units will become sitting ducks for enemy attacks.
For more information on Fire Emblem Engage, check out Is there romance in Fire Emblem Engage? and Should you choose Casual or Classic mode in Fire Emblem Engage? on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
All Stats and what they mean in Fire Emblem Engage