Epic Games recently added the Week 12 Seasonal Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, and players will have to complete all of these challenges to earn XP. The current season is close to its end, and players only have a few weeks left to complete the Battle Pass.
There are nine challenges in the Week 12 Quests, and most of them are relatively straightforward. Each of these Quests rewards players with 25,000 XP. The following Week 12 Quests are currently available in-game:
- Collect Treasure using Drake's Map (0/1)
- Gain shields at Butter Barn (0/50)
- Visit Adrift or Pawntoon in a Motorboat (0/1)
- Destroy objects in Covert Cavern (0/25)
- Damage opponents with Explosives (0/100)
- Destroy gas pumps (0/4)
- Use Spider-Man bouncers to catch a zipline (0/1)
- Destroy Slurp Barrels (0/5)
- Survive Storm circles (0/5)
While most of these challenges are easy to complete, some of them require additional exploration. For instance, the Drake's Map was recently added to the game, and players can find it as ground loot or in chest spawns. These maps are extremely rare as they give players the best loot in the game, with multiple legendary weapons in a single chest.
Similarly, Butter Barn is one of the landmarks in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1, and it is located east of Greasy Grove POI. The NPC Mancake is located at Butter Barn, and players can interact with him after completing the Quest.
Wondering how to complete Week 12 Quests? Check out Where to use Spider-Man bouncers to catch a zipline in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 on Pro Game Guides.