Our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 1 Achievements Guide features a full list of all the achievements you can earn during this new battle pass season! These are a fun new addition to the game that will give you some interesting new things to shoot for while you are playing the game.
What are Achievements in Fortnite?
Achievements can be earned by completing unique tasks or completing a certain amount of objectives during the season. These are mostly for fun, so if you get a bit bored of the game, they give you something different to engage in. These do not grant experience, and aren't the same as badges. Each one can only be completed once during the season, you can view all of your completed achievements in the Career tab.
NEW SEASON: If you're looking for the list for the new season then check out the Season 2 Achievements List.
Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 1 Achievements List
Most of these are pretty self-explanatory, but I've added some notes where they might be a bit more confusing.
Star Wars Achievements
We have the full list of Star Wars objective achievements, but we don't have all the names. If you earn one of these that we're missing, please let us know in the comments!
- The Spirit of a True Jedi - Healed a teammate with a bandage bazooka while wearing the Rey outfit.
- No One's Ever Really Gone - Used a reboot van to bring back a teammate.
- I Have A Bad Feeling About This - Took damage from the storm.
- No, I Am Your Father - Eliminated an opponent with a headshot using a Sniper Rifle.
- A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy - Danced at the Fortnite x Star Wars event.
- A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away... - Attended the Fortnite x Star Wars event.
- I Always Wanted to Fly One of These Things - Deployed a TIE Fighter.
- Rebel Scum - Wore the Resistance Back Bling during a match.
- Prepare My Ship - Deployed the TIE Whisper.
- An Elegant Weapon - Pick up a lightsaber.
- A Beacon of Hope - Picked up a blue lightsaber while wearing the Rey outfit.
- Straight to The Dark Side - Picked up a red lightsaber while wearing the Rey outfit.
- Duel of the Fates - Blocked 327 lightsaber damage with a lightsaber.
- The number 327 is referenced many times in Star Wars.
- I Have the High Ground - Dealt 1138 damage to opponents from above.
- 1138 is a number George Lucas uses throughout his works and on Star Wars products.
- A Little Short for a Stormtrooper - Picked up a blue lightsaber while wearing the Imperial Stormtrooper outfit.
- It's a Trap! - Eliminated by a trap.
- This Weapon is Your Life - Deflected 1977 damage with a lightsaber.
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope was released in 1977.
- It’s Treason Then - Picked up a blue lightsaber while wearing the Sith Trooper outfit.
- Traitor! - Eliminated a First Order Stormtrooper while wearing the Finn outfit.
- I’m a Big Deal in The Resistance - Picked up a blue lightsaber while wearing the Finn outfit.
- Long Live the Supreme Leader - Picked up a red lightsaber while wearing the Kylo Ren outfit.
- Tempted by the Light - Picked up a blue lightsaber while wearing the Kylo Ren outfit.
- You Underestimate My Power! - Eliminated an opponent with a lightsaber deflection.
- Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy - Deployed the Millennium Falcon.
- Bombing Run - Deployed Zorii's Y-wing.
- I Will Finish What You Started - Eliminated an opponent with the assistance of a teammate while wearing the Kylo Ren outfit.
- You Like Me Because I'm a Scoundrel - Eliminated an opponent by fall damage while wearing the Zorii Bliss outfit.
You'll want to get these very soon, because once Fornitemares ends they will no longer be available!
- Fiends with Benefits - Gained 1,000 Shield by defeating fiends during Fortnitemares.
- Kingslayer - Defeated the Storm King during Fortnitemares.
- Punkin' Chunkin' - Eliminated an opponent with a Pumpkin Rocket from at least 50m away.
Full Achivements List
- Hide the Pain – Used a Bandage to heal yourself while in the storm (1)
- Who's a Good Doggo? – You're a good doggo. Yes, you are! (1)
- Pet a teammates pet. It doesn't have to be a dog!
- One True Pairing – Won a Duos match during Season 1 (1)
- Your Time to Shine – Won a Solo match during Season 1 (1)
- Dream Team – Won a Squads match during Season 1 (1)
- Woodchuck – Harvested 999 Wood in a single match (999)
- You've Hit a Brick Wall – Harvested 999 Stone in a single match (999)
- Collecting Rust – Harvested 999 Metal in a single match (999)
- New Island. Who Dis? – Landed on the new island for the first time (1)
- Dodged a Bullet – Used a Medkit while at 1 Health (1)
- Got 'Em! – Eliminated an opponent who just opened a Supply Drop (1)
- Lifeguard – Revive a knocked out teammate while in water (1)
- I'm Trash – Just the worst (1)
- Jump into a dumpster during a match.
- Bushwacker – Destroyed 500 Holly Hedges (500)
- Can I Speak to a Manager? – Took out your frustrations on 20 Fishstick restaurant decorations (20)
- There's a big Fishstick restaurant over at Craggy Cliffs.
- Going Nuclear – Eliminated 235 opponents at Steamy Stacks (235)
- Gunk Ops – Gained 10,000 Health or Shield from Slurpy Swamp (10,000)
- There's slurp juice in the waters near Slurpy Swamp, you can sit in it and gain health/shield.
- Pier Fishing – Caught a fish off the Sweaty Sands pier (1)
- The pier is right in front of the SoFdeez ice cream shop at Sweaty Sands!
- Quick & Dirty – Eliminated an opponent in Dirty Docks within 60 seconds of jumping from the Battle Bus (1)
- Salt Bae – Been droppin' Salty (100)
- Savor the W-Key – Won a Solo match with at least 10 eliminations (1)
- Tourist Trap – Eliminated an opponent with a Trap in Misty Meadows (1)
- Were You Raised in a Barn!? – Got revived inside the Frenzy Farm barn (1)
- Desperate Times – You picked up a Common Pistol (1)
- WARNING! – Slurpfish contain 4,000% of your daily recommended toxic waste (1)
- Eat a Slurpfish!
- Raw and Wiggling – Ate a Small Fry or a Flopper (1)
- All You Can Eat Sashimi – Ate all the fish and two plastic lobsters (100)
- Submarine Submachine – Eliminated an opponent with an SMG while in water (1)
- Champion! – Won 10 Solo matches during Season 1 (10)
- Victorious! – Won 100 Solo matches during Season 1 (100)
- Double Trouble – Won 10 Duos matches during Season 1 (10)
- Two Can Play That Game – Won 100 Duos matches during Season 1 (100)
- 10-4 Good Buddies – Won 10 Squads matches during Season 1 (10)
- Squad Goals – Won 100 Squads matches during Season 1 (100)
- Team Player – Won a Team Rumble match during Season 1 (1)
- In the Winner's Circle – Won 100 Team Rumble matches during Season 1 (100)
- Giving 110% – Reached Level 110 during Season 1 (110)
- Rise & Grind – Reached Level 250 during Season 1 (250)
- On A Mission! – Completed your first Season 1 Mission (1)
- Mission Complete! – Completed All Missions during Season 1 (10)
- No one will believe you caught this – Caught a Mythic Goldfish (1)
- Mythic Goldfish has been caught but it's extremely rare. You can fish for these, they do 200 damage when you hit someone with one.
- Sleep with the Fishes – Eliminated by a Mythic Goldfish (1)
- Trophy Hunter – Eliminated an opponent with a Mythic Goldfish (1)
- Nice to Yeet You - You Yeeted an opponent.
- Impossible! - You opened 7 chests at a drive-in theater in a single match!?
- Head over to Risky Reels and attempt to open up seven chests in a match. This is a joke reference to a challenge that required you to open up seven chests at Risky Reels in an earlier season, it was a very difficult challenge to complete.
- I Pick You! - Eliminated an opponent with a Harvesting Tool.
- The Ultimate Battle Royale Experience - Eliminated an opponent while riding a Rocket.
- A Kick in the Grass - Scored a goal in the Pleasant Park soccer field.
- YOINK! - Immediately eliminated an opponent after pulling them with a Harpoon Gun.
- Cabin Fever - You’ve been in this cabin a long time.
- It's unclear how-to earn this one, and it might not be available yet in the game.
- Carrying the Team - You carried a teammate for 50 meters.
- Friendly Fire - Healed teammates for 1,000 HP with the Bandage Bazooka.
- Let Yourself Down - Eliminated yourself by fall damage.
- Hittin' the Hay - Hide in the hay.
- In the Zone - Landed inside the starting safe zone.