XP Coins are back, Fortnite fans! They had disappeared, with plenty of people wondering and asking where they were. And all of a sudden, they sprung back into the game and they should be here to stay until the end of Chapter 2 Season 5!
Fortnite Chapter 2 | Season 5 | Week 8 XP Coins Locations
There are 10 XP Coins located over the Zero Point map each week, and they come in four different colors, Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold. The XP received from finding these coins depending on the rarity they are colored, so getting the Gold XP Coin will net you a lot more than finding the Green Coins.
Out of the 10 XP Coins on the map, four are Green Coins, three are Blue, two are Purple, and only one Gold Coin. For those who remember the Blue Coins, you no longer need to break an object to locate them; they all now spawn in water.
- Green Coins are worth 5000 XP
- Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP
- Purple Coins shatter into multiple coins but in total are worth 10,300 XP
- The Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP
- Total: 75,100 XP
Below you can see the Zero Point map, with all 10 locations on. The circle of the radar is what color the XP Coin will be. Thanks to Fortnite GG for the use of the drawing function.
- Green Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - To the west of Colossal Coliseum, at the edge of the desert, below the river.
- Coin #2 - To the south of Salty Tower, the Green Coin is found here.
- Coin #3 - Head to the north bank of the Weeping woods, south of the Flopper Pond.
- Coin #4 - Go to Hunter's Haven, and close to Predator's apartment is the final Green Coin.
- Blue Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head the southeast of Shanty Town, and near the island in the middle of the swamp is the Blue Coin.
- Coin #2 - Head to Lake Canoe, and at the south is the Blue Coin.
- Coin #3 - Go to Shipwreck Cove.
- Purple Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head to the east of Slurpy Swamp, on that hill below the road.
- Coin #2 - Go to Steel Farm, and in the corn fields is the Purple Coin. While you're there drive a car through the corn fields to complete a Week 8 challenge!
- Gold Coin Location
- Head to Stealthy Stronghold, and under the helicopter hanging from the tree, in the southwestern area is the Gold Coin.
To see all the leaks that came from v15.20, head on over to our Leaked Skins page and see what will be coming in the future. The full list of information is here at our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 5 Guide – Challenges & Information article!