XP Coins are back, Fortnite fans! They have disappeared for a few Seasons, with plenty of people wondering and asking where they were. And all of a sudden, they sprung back into the game!
Fortnite Chapter 2 | Season 5 | XP Coins Locations
There are 10 XP Coins located over the Zero Point map, and they come in four different colors, Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold. The XP received from finding these coins depending on the rarity they are colored, so getting the Gold XP Coin will net you a lot more than finding the Green Coins.
Out of the 10 XP Coins on the map, four are Green Coins, three are Blue, two are Purple, and only one Gold Coin. For those who remember the Blue Coins, you no longer need to break an object to locate them; they all now spawn in water.
- Green Coins are worth 5000 XP
- Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP
- Purple Coins shatter into multiple coins but in total are worth 10,300 XP
- The Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP
- Total: 75,100 XP
Below you can see the Zero Point map, with all 10 locations on. The circle of the radar is what color the XP Coin will be. Thanks to Fortnite GG for the use of the drawing function.
- Green Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head southwest of Sweaty Sands, past the Crashed Cargo, and on the lone heart-shaped island, is the first Green Coin.
- Coin #2 - From the first Green Coin, head west, or head south from Sweaty Sands, and you'll find POI Timber Tent; the second coin is found here.
- Coin #3 - Head to the eastern side of Stealthy Stronghold.
- Coin #4 - Head to the southeast of Flush Factory or the southwest of Pizza Pete's Food Truck for the final Green Coin.
- Blue Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head to eastern Coral Castle, and near the large waterfall underwater is the first Blue Coin.
- Coin #2 - In the water between the two islands on Lazy Lake, to find the second Blue Coin.
- Coin #3 - Go to the southern docks at Dirty Docks, and in the water will be the last Blue Coin.
- Purple Coin Locations
- Coin #1 - Head to the Radio Station to get the first Purple Coin.
- Coin #2 - Go to the Weather Station to the south of Catty Corner to find a campsite; the second Purple Coin is located there.
- Gold Coin Location
- The Gold Coin is located underneath the wing of the Razor Crest. The Razor Crest is located to the southeast of Green Steel Bridge, directly east of the Zero Point, or southeast of Colossal Coliseum.
To see all the leaks that came from v15.20, head on over to our Leaked Skins page and see what will be coming in the future. The full list of information is here at our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 5 Guide – Challenges & Information article!