With a new week, we welcome new challenges and quests. We're now in Week 11 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6. In this guide, we will provide the guides for those tough-to-complete quests and some general tips to make the simpler quests even easier.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week's quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
- Green Outline: Location the Spirit Crystal on the tallest mountain.
- Orange Outline: Deadfire's location.
- Blue Outline: Locations of the Shadow and Ghost ruins.
General Tips and Tricks
- Maintain full shields for 1 minute 
- This is a fairly simple mission. We recommend landing in a discreet place and getting it done early in the match. Boost your shield, then hide for one minute!
- Use bandages 
- This mission is self-explanatory. If you are struggling to find a point where you take damage, but not too much, you can simply build a structure five ramps long and jump off. You will receive just enough damage to keep you alive but still give you a change to use three bandages.
- Play different game modes 
- This mission is also self-explanatory. You don't have to win the match, just play it. Going in and immediately jumping off a ledge to force a death will still register it on the log!
- Spend gold bars with Deadfire 
- In the orange outline above, you will see Deadfire's location. He is walking around on the bottom floor of the Sheriff's Office, which is Northwest of Lazy Lake. Simply interact with him to pull up the conversation radial and either purchase the Revolver or hire him to complete this quest.
- Eliminate an opponent at a distance greater than 25 meters 
- This can easily be done in Team Rumble, especially towards the end of the match. Infantry Rifles and Bows are excellent for this. Wait until you see a big collection of players on the opponent's team and fire a Flame Arrow or an Explosive Arrow and just wait.
- Place a spirit crystal at the tallet mountain 
- The green outline in the image above shows you where you need to go to complete this quest. On top of Mount Kay in the southeastern corner of the map is a blue holographic image of the Spirit Crystal. Approach it and interact with it by pressing the primary action button.
- Visit GHOST and SHADOW ruins 
- The blue outlines in the image above show you where you need to go to visit the Ghost and Shadow ruins locations. These are not specific points, but general areas you need to go to. To complete it, simply walk around in the follow three landmarks: REDACTED, Brutus's Basin, and Shark Island.
- Legendary: Deal damage with dual pistols [1500/3000/4500/6000/7500]
- Dual Pistols have been unvaulted for this week. This is a fairly easy Legendary Quest, with the most troublesome part being finding the Dual Pistols. They can be found as ground loot or chest loot. The easiest way to get mass amounts of damage with them is to play in either Team Rumble or Squads. Towards the end of a Team Rumble match, many opponents will be close together, making it much easier to get several shots in at a time. In Squads, if you or your teammates knock an opponent, you can harvest a bit of extra damage with each kill by finishing them with the Dual Pistols.
As we said, Fortnite drops a new set of challenges every week and you have potential to earn 277,000 XP if you complete all of them! Be sure to check our Complete Guide every week for the new challenges and guides to max out your XP.
We cover the latest season of Fortnite in our Complete Guide to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6! Be sure to check out the latest skins and all our guides to help you level up to 100.