Friends, readers, and players. The moment we’ve been waiting for is finally here: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 has dropped! With it comes all the new features, locations, coins, challenges, and everything else to bring us back day in and day out. Welcome to this reality-bending Season of the world’s most popular Battle Royale game!
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Guide
You can use this article as the go-to hub for all information released throughout the season. Every list, guide, and feature this Season brings will be here. If you stick with this guide from the beginning, you can guarantee you’ll reach level 200 or more through the season and have access to those rare special skins. If you’re not with us from the beginning, be sure to go through the entire list to reach our level!
In our guide below, we cover everything new this season. All the guides and info for challenges, mechanics, and coins you’re looking for will be accessible from these lists. This guide will be updated any time something new pops up, so be sure to check back daily for new features!
Season 6 Challenges
In this section, we've provided the lists and links of all challenges available in Chapter 2, Season 6. We'll be putting the most recent first, but all of them are available!
Current/Upcoming Epic Quests
- Set Structures on Fire (10)
- For help with this, please use the following link: How to Set Structures on Fire in Fortnite
- Search Chests (7)
- This is probably the easiest quest they've had so far this season. If you'd like to get it done quickly and in a relatively safe area, The Orchard has anywhere from 7 to 12 chests that spawn every match.
- Eliminate Opponents With Weapons of Rare Rarity or Higher (3)
- This is easiest to do in Team Rumble, since weapons tend to be of higher rarity in those matches. You can grab or craft a shotgun of Rare Rarity or higher fairly easily. Toward the end of the match, swoop in on unsuspecting opponents and fire away.
- Shockwave Wildlife Using a Shockwave Grenade or Bow (1)
- This is a fairly straightforward quest; the hardest part is finding wildlife. You will almost always find at least three boars on the southern edge of Colossal Crops. If you do not know how to craft a Shockwave Bow, use the following link: How to Craft a Mechanical Shockwave Bow
- Tame Wildlife (1)
- Deal Explosive Damage The Recycler (1000)
- The most difficult part of this task is finding a Recycler. Unfortunately, there are no set spawn locations for Recyclers, nor any method of finding one. You'll have to keep your eye open to spot one. We strongly recommend doing this in Team Rumble since you will have plenty of opponents clustered together near the end of the match, which makes dealing explosive damage much easier. Use the following link to see everythign you need to know about the Recycler: How to Use the Recycler.
- Revive a Teammate (1)
- This can only be done in Duos, Trios, or Squads. Reviving is a bit more difficult than Rebooting a teammate since it's rare that an opponent will knock an opponent without eliminating them shortly after. The fastest way to do this involves a bit of cheating. Invite a friend to a match, ask them to fall from a great height, then revive them.
- Legendary: Deal Damage with Primal Weapons (2,500 | 5,000 | 7,500 | 10,000 | 12,500)
- Since Primal Weapons don't require steady aim, this is easiest to do in Team Rumble. Short-range Primal Weapons should be your main artillery. Swoop in on unsuspecting opponents towards the end of the match and blast them.
Season 6 General
In this list, you’ll find all the new mechanics added to the game that might require a bit of explanation. This section will be updated anytime there is a significant new change, so be sure to check back frequently!
- How to Hunt Wildlife
- How to Craft Primal weapons
- How to Craft Mechanical weapons
- How to Craft a Hunter's Cloak
- Best Places to Collect Wood, Stone, and Metal
- How to Get The Mythic Spire Jump Boots in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- How to Upgrade Weapons in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 | All Upgrade NPC Locations
- How to Tame Wolves
- How to Tame Boars
- Where to Find Raptors in Fortnite
- Where to Find Wolves, Chickens, Boars, and Frogs in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Season 6 POIs/Landmark/NPC Locations & Guides
We’ve got some significant map changes this season! Here is the full list of all the new locations and their guides.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Map – Changes, New POIs, Landmarks, & Locations
- All NPC Locations for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- All Bunker Chest Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Season 6 Weapons/Boss Locations & Guides
Want to know where all the bosses are and what loot they drop? Where to find all Exotic and Mythic weapons on the new map? We've got you covered!
- All Boss Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- Where to Find All Exotic Weapon Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- All Mythic Weapon Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
- Fortnite NPC Item Drop Rates Chapter 2 Season 6
Weekly Epic Challenges
This list is updated the most often! Check back here every week for easy access to every weekly challenge list.
Season 6 XP Coins
Normally every week, XP Coins are released upon the map, 10 in total, to get some much-needed EXP. However, last season these did not appear until Week 7. Sadly, there is no word of them releasing straight away.
If this changes, we'll be sure to update this page asap!
Season 6 Milestones
Now that we’re in a new season, you’ve undoubtedly noticed your milestones have been reset. Luckily, we’ve got the list for the new Milestones available in Season 6! If you’d like to see all the Milestones in one guide, you can follow this link:
Season 6 Achievements/Legacies
The achievements you’ve completed for the season are available via the Career tab from the main menu. It displays the task completed and the date you completed it, so you can keep track of which ones to cross off the list! If you’d like to see all the Legacies in one guide, you can follow this link:
Season 6 Cosmetics
You can find the full list of all the significant cosmetics leaked or released each week below! These include the skins, pickaxes, wraps, and anything that is not yet available!
Season 6 Battle Pass
Of course, with a new season comes any avid Fortnite fan's favorite part: a brand new Battle Pass! With over 100 levels with 100 goodies, it's surely a worthwhile investment. This season's skins are quite remarkable! (Don't mind us, we're just drooling over Lara Croft).
Here we have all of the Skins of the Battle Pass and all of the rewards you can get in the Battle Pass!
Season 6 Weekly Lists
Quests still have rarities now. You will receive a Legendary quest each week that will give 35,000 XP for completing the first stage, and then 24,000 XP for the remaining four. This can be usually be done with multiple players. Epic quests appear to be broken down into multiple parts, and you will receive 24,000 XP for completing each of them.
Uncommon quests and common quests are usually pulled from the same list, but three of them are randomly selected every day to award you 10,000 XP. Once you've finished them, it cycles through the rest of the list and only awards you 1,000 XP for each quest.
Week 3 Epic Quests Full List
- Fly 20 Meters With a Chicken (20)
- Hunt a Chicken (1)
- Use any weapon to eliminate one chicken. Chickens are found all over the map, but the most frequent spaw areas are in the Primal Environment area South of Colossal Crops and East of The Spire.
- Catch Fish at Camp Cod, Lake Canoe, or Stealthy Stronghold (5)
- Deal Damage With Shotguns (1000)
- The easiest way to do this is in Squads or Team Rumble. Team Rumble has anywhere up to 15 enemy players all near each other, so you can drop in with a Shotgun and rake in the damage credit. In Squads, you can knock down opponents and approach them with a Shotgun for easy damage credit.
- Get Headshots with Rifles (10)
- We recommend you do this in Squads. Knock and opponent so they have limited movement, then approach them to fire consecutive headshots at close range.
- Deal Damage Within 20 Meters Using a Pistol or Revolver (500)
- This can be done in Squads using the same technique mentioned above. You can also approach NPCs and surprise them with pistol attacks.
- Eliminate Raptor, Zenith, or Blackheart (1)
- Legendary: Forage Bouncy Eggs Hidden Around the Map (10 | 20 | 30 | 40 | 50)
Week 2 Epic Quest Full List
- Craft a Mechanical Bow, a Mechanical Explosive Bow, and a Mechanical Shockwave Bow (1)
- Tame a Boar (1)
- Deal Damage With Mechanical Weapons (300)
- Deal Explosive Damage to Opponents (1000)
- Ride Different Ziplines (5)
- Obtain Literature Samples From Pleasant Park, Lazy Lake, or Retail Row (4)
- Get a Headshot with a Bow (1)
- Legendary: Deal damage with bows (2,500 | 5,000 | 7,500 | 10,000 | 12,500)
Week 1 Epic Quest Full List
- Hunt Wildlife
- Craft Primal weapons using bones and makeshift weapons
- Craft a Hunter's Cloak
- Talk to characters
- Collect mechanical parts from vehicles, trailers, buses, or tractors
- Find Golden Artifacts near the Spire
- Craft Mechanical weapons using mechanical parts and a makeshift weapon
- Legendary: Craft Items (3 | 6 | 9 | 12 | 15)