With the new Season of Fortnite, we face new NPCs that are all-too-ready to challenge us to a duel. We call these NPCs bosses not because they result in some storyline progression, but because they are tougher to beat than other NPCs. In this guide, we will cover all of their locations.
All Boss Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6
Another thing we'll note about these NPCs is that they are all hostile towards you without provocation. This means that they will attack you when they notice you and do not require you to interact with them. Most of them have much higher health than your standard NPC, so be ready for a fight if you want to cross their paths.
The image below provides the locations of all the Bosses currently accessible. This may change throughout Season 6, so check back occasionally!
- Guardian of the Sea: At the spire directly Northwest of Pleasant Park, almost halfway between Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs.
- Guardian of the Field: At the spire almost exactly halfway between Colossal Crops and Steamy Stacks.
- Guardian of the Mountain: At the spire on the mountain directly North of Retail Row's western side.
- Guardian of the Lake: Apollo Island, north of Misty Meadows.
- Guardian of the Woods: At the spire on the western side of Weeping Woods, directly North of Slurpy Swamp.
- Guardian of the Bay: At the spire directly East of the beach at Sweaty Sands.
- Spire Assassin: Walking around the buildings at the base of The Spire in the middle of the island.
- Raptor: At the Crash Site on the large island West of Coral Castle.
- Zenith: At the Weather Station, under the peak of Mount Kay.
- Jeckyll: In the large building on the western side of Steamy Stacks.
- Blackheart: On Viking Vessel, directly West of Holly Hedges.
Listed below are a couple helpful pieces of information to note while searching for these Bosses and Guardians.
- Guardians: All the Guardians at each tower look identical and all drop a Spire Artifact upon defeat. This Spire Artifact can be carried to the Spire Relic to trade for Mythic Spire Jump Boots.
- Spire Assassin: This is the only boss to drop a Mythic Weapon. For defeating her, you'll receive the Mythic Spire Assassin Primal Shotgun.
- Human Bosses: These are all NPCs in your collection, so you'll have to approach them tick them off your list. When you defeat them, they turn into a hologram version of with whom you can interact.
That's the complete list of bosses currently available. Don't forget: This list may change, so you'll want to check back with every major update to see who is added and removed. Good luck taking 'em down!
We're covering more than just Boss locations in Season 6! Be sure to check out our Complete Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Guide!