The Dragon Ball characters have arrived in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, and there are several Quests players can complete unlocking unique DBZ-themed cosmetics. The Power Unleashed Dragon Ball Quests are divided into several stages, and one of them includes the Agility Training challenges. While most of the challenges are straightforward, some can be tricky. Here's how players can complete all Dragon Ball Agility Training Quests in Fortnite.
All Dragon Ball Agility Training Quests in Fortnite
The following list features all five challenges in the Dragon Ball Agility Training Quests in Fortnite:
- Complete Agility Training Quests (0/3) - Fourth Dragon Ball reward
- Complete the Mushroom Obstacle course (0/1) - 4M Power Level reward
- Complete the Desert Time Trial (0/1) - 4M Power Level reward
- Stage 1 of 2: Deal Damage to opponents while sliding (0/200) - 2M Power Level reward
- Stage 1 of 3: Deal Damage to opponents within 5 seconds after sprinting (0/200) - 2M Power Level reward
Time Trials and obstacle courses can be challenging if you're new to the game. We have comprehensive guides for the Mushroom Obstacle and Desert Time Trial to help players complete these Quests quickly. These two might be difficult at first but are the easiest to complete from the aforementioned set of Quests.
The Mushroom Obstacle course is located west of Reality Falls POI, and the Desert Time Trail is west of the Shuffled Shrines POI. Similarly, dealing damage to opponents after sliding and sprinting will come to players naturally. You will have to be alert and take fights while avoiding unnecessary third parties. Several rotational utilities are currently available in the game, and we recommend players use those to get out of tight situations.
Wondering how to get started with the Dragon Ball Quests? Check out How to complete Dragon Ball Warmup Quests in Fortnite on Pro Game Guides.