The final quest we must complete for the newly added Ariana Grande Monster Hunter quest line is to launch three signal flares of the five placed around the map. This is a simple quest, but requires a lot of travelling if you plan to do all three in a single match. In this guide, we show you where you can find each flare.
There are five flares, but we recommend using the flares marked by the red markers below because of their close proximity to each other. It won't make much different if you find a vehicle, but the three marked below will be easy to launch in the same match if you're not able to get a vehicle early in the match.
- Signal Flare #1: In the northeast corner of Mount Kay, directly northeast of the Weather Station.
- Signal Flare #2: Near the zipline and campfire at the top of the hill directly east of Defiant Dish and west-by-northwest of Lazy Lake.
- Signal Flare #3: On the slope of a hill southwest of Dirty Docks. It is a couple dozen meters east of the power lines.
- Signal Flare #4: On the small cliff/ledge on the far southern edge of Craggy Cliffs.
- Signal Flare #5: Directly south of Believer Beach, in the middle of the Corruption area there.
When you approach one of the signal flares, simply press the primary interaction but when you see the prompt. This will set off the flares. You must do this with three different Signal Flares listed above. Once you have set three of them off, Ariana's questline is complete!
Want to see what the rest of the quests for this questline, or even get some guides? Check out our list of All Ariana Grande Monster Hunter Punchcard Quests!