One of the newest locations this season, Hayseed's Farm, has a bunch of legendary quests for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7, Week 6. One of which requires the players to place a Prepper Supply for Hayseed on his Farm to persuade him to join Doctor Slone's side. Although players can utilize five different locations for prepping the supplies, placing a single one should be enough to complete the legendary quest.
As for the reward, players receive a gigantic 45,000 XP for doing simple work at the Hayseed's Farm. However, to perform this task flawlessly, players will need to know the locations to prep the supplies for the Farmer.
Where are the locations to Prepper Supplies in Hayseed's Farm in Fortnite?
We will be going over five different locations near Hayseed's Farm to help you choose one where there aren't many enemies to stop you from doing the task successfully.
Here is the map showcasing the five different locations to place the Prepper Supplies in Fortnite.
A rundown of all the five sites starting from the left to right:
- The first site is at the start of the western bridge connecting Corny Complex and Hayseed's Farm.
- Players can find the second site near the rocks in the front of Hayseed's House along the muddy road.
- Next up, the third one is just down the eastern road close to the Gas Station. Look near the fence to find it.
- Players can find another one on the outskirts of the fields, near the Red tractor with the two haystacks.
- Last, the northern side of the Hayseed's House has a door. The last site is just near that.
If you'd like to use a video guide for this quest, check out the video shown below!
Check out our Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Guide – Challenges & Information on Pro Game Guides.