The second quest we must complete for the newly added Ariana Grande Monster Hunter questline is to study the Caretaker's footprints throughout the map. When we see this quest on our challenge list, we can see that there are markers for each set of Caretaker footprints to help guide you to the right spot. In this guide, we provide further instruction on where to find the footprints.
The footprints are easy to spot when you approach the correct area since they glow bright pink. Use the map and directions below to find the general area that you need to go to.
- Believer Beach: On the road on the western half of town.
- Pleasant Park: Just north of the soccer field.
- Craggy Cliffs: On the edge of town, on the cliff next to the road.
- Holly Hedges: Behind the house on the western edge of town.
- Boney Burbs: On the road next to the Gas Station.
- Corny Complex: Next to the crater directly west of the large blue house.
- Retail Row: Outside the northern wall of the grocery store on the north side of town.
- Catty Corner: At the dirt road entrance to the building across the street from the gas station.
- Misty Meadows: Directly north of the Clock Tower on the western half of town.
- Lazy Lake: In the grass in the northeast corner of town, near the gate entrance.
- Dirty Docks: On the dirty pathway leading up from the beach on the far northern edge of the complex.
When you have approached a set of footprints, simply approach it to see the prompt to investigate them. Once you have done this in two of the locations shown above, you have completed the quest!
Want to see the rest of the quests for this questline, or even get some guides? Check out our list of All Ariana Grande Monster Hunter Punchcard Quests!