- Role: Sub DPS
- Element: Dendro
- Weapon: Bow
- Tier: S
- Gender: Female
Strength & Weaknesses:
- Normal Attack—Perform up to four consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack—Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased Damage. While aiming, Dendro Energy will accumulate on the arrowhead. A fully charged arrow will deal Dendro damage.
- Plunging Attack—Fires off a shower of arrows in mid-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing Area of Attack Damage upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Floral Brush
- Floral Brush Throws out a Floral Ring that deals one instance of Dendro Damage to opponents along the path. The Floral Ring will return after a set time, dealing Dendro Damage once again.
- Cooldown—12.0 seconds.
This is Collei’s go-to gadget for dealing with unruly wild beasts. A few good knocks from this tool will generally improve their behavior. This same principle works just as well on evildoers.
Elemental Burst: Trump-Card Kitty
- Trump-Card Kitty Trusty Cuilein-Anbar comes to save the day! Throws the doll named Cuilein-Anbar, causing an explosion that deals Area of Effect Dendro Damage, creating a Cuilein-Anbar Zone. Cuilein-Anbar will bound around within this zone, dealing Area of Effect Dendro Damage.
- Cooldown—15 seconds.
“Pretty impressive, huh? … Eh? You want to know how I came up with the name Cuilein-Anbar? Uh, well, I…”
- Floral Sidewinder
- If one of your party members has triggered Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon Reactions before the Floral Ring returns, it will grant the character the Sprout effect upon return, which will continuously deal Dendro Damage equivalent to 40 percent of Collei’s Attack to nearby opponents for 3 seconds.
- If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed.
- The Languid Wood
- When a character within the Cuilein-Anbar Zone triggers Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom, Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, the Zone’s duration will be increased by one second. A single Trump-Card Kitty can be extended by up to three seconds.
- Gliding Champion of Sumeru
- Decreases gliding Stamina consumption for your own party members by 20 percent. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
C1: Deepwood Patrol
- When in the party and not on the field, Collei’s Energy Recharge is increased by 20 percent.
C2: Through Hill and Copse
- The Passive Talent Floral Sidewinder is changed to this: The Floral Ring will grant the character the Sprout effect from Floral Sidewinder upon return, dealing 40 percent of Collei’s Attack as Dendro Damage to nearby opponents for three seconds.
- From the moment of using Floral Brush to the moment when this instance of Sprout effect ends, if any of your party members triggers Burning, Quicken, Aggravate, Spread, Bloom Hyperbloom, or Burgeon reactions, the Sprout effect will be extended by three seconds.
- The Sprout effect can only be extended this way once. If another Sprout effect is triggered during its initial duration, the initial effect will be removed.
- Requires you to have unlocked the Floral Sidewinder Passive Talent.
C3: Scent of Summer
- Increases the Level of Floral Brush by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C4: Gift of the Woods
- Using Trump-Card Kitty will increase all nearby characters’ Elemental Mastery by 60 for 12 seconds (not including Collei herself).
C5: All Embers
- Increases the Level of Trump-Card Kitty by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
C6: Forest of Falling Arrows
- When the Floral Ring hits opponents, it will create a miniature Cuilein-Anbar that will deal 200% of Collei’s Attack as Dendro Damage. Each Floral Brush can only create one such miniature Cuilein-Anbar. Forest of Falling Arrows
Work in progress
Work in progress