Rosaria is a nun affiliated with Genshin Impact's Church of Favonius, although her lack of devotion to Barbatos is atypical of the members of this organization. She's known to despise participating in the Chuch's regular activities, instead taking on the role as their purveyor of justice, keeping Monstadt safe in the dark. Rosaria is a four-star Cryo polearm user with a versatile kit that you can use in various teams. Here are some of our recommendations if you plan on building her.
Genshin Impact Rosaria build guide - Rosaria playstyle
Rosaria can be used as a main, sub, or off-field DPS unit, as well as a Cryo support with her ability to generate Energy, buff team members, and apply constant Cryo when her Elemental Burst is on. Her versatile playstyle allows her to slot into Reverse Melt and Freeze teams, but can also cheese her way into any team if you absolutely insist on using her.
Rosaria's Elemental Skill teleports her behind enemies (except extremely large bosses) and deals Cryo Damage. When successfully striking an enemy from behind, her Crit Rate also increases by 15 percent. This synergizes with another one of her passives, which increases all nearby party members' Crit Rate by 15 percent of Rosaria's Crit Rate (max 15 percent), so it's ideal to use her Elemental Skill first before following up with her Burst. Meanwhile, her Elemental Burst forces a giant lance to fall to the ground, which will pulsate with AoE Cryo Damage for a few seconds.
Best Artifacts for Rosaria in Genshin Impact
Rosaria can benefit from Attack Sands, a Cryo Damage Goblet, and a Crit Rate or Damage Circlet. Prioritize increasing her Crit Rate as much as possible to maximize the Shadow Samaritan Talent. Additionally, you need to build enough Energy Recharge to use her Elemental Burst as much as possible—typically around 120 to 150 percent, depending on your team comp.
Meanwhile, being a flexible character, Rosaria can use a plethora of Artifact sets.
- Two-piece Noblesse Oblige + Two-piece Blizzard Strayer - great pick to boost Rosaria's Elemental Burst and Cryo Damage.
- Four-piece Blizzard Strayer - great pick for Freeze comps, as it will significantly boost Rosaria's Cryo Damage.
- Four-piece Noblesse Oblige - great pick for a support build as it boosts Rosaria's Elemental Burst Damage and party members' Attack, but make sure only one character in the team has this set as the bonuses don't stack.
- Four-piece Emblem of Severed Fate - if you have too many of this Artifact set, Rosaria can benefit from it but will need a high Energy Recharge value to take advantage of the four-piece bonus.
Best weapons for Rosaria in Genshin Impact
Rosaria has a lot of great weapon options, favoring those with high base stats and offensive substats. If you're on a budget, four-star options Favonius Lance (support) and Deathmatch (DPS) are some amazing picks.
- Staff of Homa (passive unusable but very high base stats)
- Primordial Jade-Winged Spear
- Favonius Lance (best for support build)
- Wavebreaker Fin
Best teammates for Rosaria in Genshin Impact
Rosaria is best slotted in Freeze, Reverse Melt, and even Superconduct teams. Here are some of her best teammates for each team comp.
- Freeze team - this typically contains 2 Cryo, 1 Hydro, and 1 Anemo character. Some great teammates include Sangonomiya Kokomi, Xingqiu, Mona, Kaedehara Kazuha, Sucrose, Kamisato Ayaka, Ganyu, Kaeya, and many more.
- Reverse Melt team - you want to pair Rosaria with Pyro units, such as Bennett and Xiangling, with flexibility for the final character.
- Superconduct - Rosaria can be paired with Electro units, such as Fischl and Raiden Shogun.
Check out our Genshin Impact Rosaria farming guide here on Pro Game Guides to collect all the materials to Ascend Rosaria.