Update: March 29th
We have made a new format for all of this information, and it includes everything you need to know for Ganyu!
We also have an All Genshin Impact Characters list, that gives all available details on all characters in the game, and that includes those rumored to be coming in later updates.
Additionally, we have an All Genshin Impact Materials list, which covers all Ascension and Talent Materials currently in the game!
Genshin Impact Ganyu Skills, Talents, and Ascension
Ganyu is currently a 5 Star Cryo element user who uses a bow. This lady first appears in the Archon Quests Chapter 1, Act 2: Farewell, the Archaic Lord. If you haven't reached her in the story yet, she works as the secretary for Ningguang, otherwise known as Lady Qixing.
- Normal Attack
- Perform up to 6 consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack
- Perform a more precise Aimed Shot with increased damage.
- While aiming a Cryo aura will accumulate on the arrowhead before the arrow is fired. This has different effects based on how long the aura has been charged
- Charge Level 1: Fires off a Cryo arrow that deals Cyro damage.
- Charge Level 2: Fires off a Frostfale Arrow that deals Cryo damage. The Frostflake Arrow blooms when hitting its target, dealing AoE Cryo damage.
- Plunging Attack
- Fires off a shower of arrows in min-air before falling and striking the ground, dealing AoE damage upon impact.
Trial of The Qilin
Ganyu leaves behind a single Ice Lotus behind, as she dashes backward, shunning all impurity and dealing AoE Cryo damage.
- Ice Lotus
- Continuously taunts surrounding enemies, attracting them to attack it.
- Endurance scales are based on Ganyu's Max HP.
- Blooms profusely when destroyed or once its duration ends, dealing AoE Cryo DMG.
Ganyu coalesces atmospheric frost and snow to summon an Ice Soul Gem that exorcises evil. During its ability duration, the Ice Soul Gem will continuously rain down shards of ice, striking enemies within an AoE and dealing Cryo DMG.
Talent and Ascension
For Talent and Ascension materials for Ganyu, check out our early farming for Ganyu guide!
Do you want information on what Albedo can bring to the team? Check out Albedo's Skills Guide!
- Undivided Heart
- After firing a Frostflake Arrow, the critical rate of subsequent Frostflake Arrows and their resulting bloom effect is increased by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Harmony of Heaven and Earth
- Characters within the radius of Celestial Shower gain a 20% Cryo DMG Bonus
- Preserved for the Hunt
- Refunds 15% of the ores used when crafting Bow type weapons.
- Dew Drinker - Constellation Level 1
- Taking damage from a Charge Level 2 FrostFlake Arrow or the Aoe damage from a Frostflake Arrow Bloom decreases enemies Cryo resistance by 15% for 6 seconds.
- The hit regenerates 2 Energy for Ganyu.
- This effect can only occur once per Charge Level 2 Frost Flake Arrow, regardless if Frostflake Arrow itself or the Bloom hit the target.
- The Auspicious - Constellation Level 2
- Trail of The Qillin gains 1 additional charge.
- Cloud Strider - Constellation Level 3
- Celestial Shower by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15
- Westward Sojourn - Constellation Level 4
- Enemies standing within the AoE of Celestial Shower take increased damage. This effect strengthens over time.
- The increased damage begins at 5% and increases by 5% every 3 seconds, up to a maximum of 25%.
- The effect lingers for 3 seconds after the enemy leaves the AoE.
- The Merciful - Constellation Level 5
- Increases the Level of Trail of the Qilin by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- The Clement - Constellation Level 6
- Using Trail of the Qilin causes the next Frostflake Arrow shot fired within 30 seconds to not require charging.
As of right now, we're pretty confident that the majority of this is true, but somethings may change by the time the update is released. So still take everything with a pinch of salt.
If you're looking for information on the Genshin Impact 1.2 update, check out this post! Stay up to date with the upcoming banners, and keep an eye on our Genshin Impact codes to get some free goodies!