In Genshin Impact, there are a ton of food items that, when consumed, will give the player a small buff. That said, Qingce Stir Fry is one such item, and if you keep reading, you will find out how to get it.
How to get the Qinqce Stir Fry recipe
In short, you can get the Qinqce Stir Fry recipe from Ms. Bai, who lives in Qingce Village, for 5k Mora. If you don't know where Qingce Village is, the village is in the Bishui Plain area in Liyue.
Once you get to the village head for the mill, you will find Ms. Bair around there because she owns it. When you locate Ms. Bai, talk to her and choose the "what do you sell" option. After that, purchase the recipe for 5k Mora. As a side note, she also sells many great items that you can find listed below.
- Glaze Lily
- Noodles with Mountain Delicacies
- Silk Flower
When you buy the recipe, you will be able to craft it using the following materials listed below.
- Cabbage - You can buy cabbages at the Second Life store in Liyue Harbor, and the recipe requires one cabbage
- Jueyun Chili - Read our guide to learn how to get it, and the recipe requires just one of chili.
- Lotus Head - You can find Lotus Heads out in the wild and sold by Bubu Pharmacy in Liyue Harbor, and the recipe will require two of them
- Mushrooms - You can find Mushrooms growing out in the wild in grassy locations, and you will need a total of three for the Qinqce Stir Fry recipe
After you craft the Qinqce Stir Fry, you can consume it to give your entire party an attack buff of 194 for 300s.