Rosaria has been rumored for a while now as she was speculated to be releasing alongside Albedo and Ganyu in 1.2, and of course, that did not happen. However, she might actually be coming in the next major update for Genshin Impact 1.4.
Genshin Impact Rosaria Skills, Talents, and Ascension
Rosaria is a 4 Star Cryo user who uses Polearm as a weapon. She is a member of the Church of Favonius in Mondstadt. We know she is an upcoming character for Genshin Impact because Barbara, Fischl, Kaeya, and Jean in their profiles have Voice-Over lines for Rosaria. And when they have Voice-Over lines is a good indication they will become playable characters sometime in the future.
Remember, this information is basically a placeholder, but it is a rough idea. This article will be updated when more information is known or when the official update comes out, so take it with a pinch of salt.
Thanks to Genshin Honey for this information.
Spear of Worship
- Normal Attack
- Perform up to five consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack
- Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage to opponents along the way.
- Plunging Attack
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE Damage upon impact.
Rosaria quickly shifts her momentum behind her opponent, then with her polearm, pierces and slashes them dealing Cyro Damage.
However, this Elemental Skill cannot be used to travel behind beings of a massive build.
Rosaria prays, and after doing so, she slashes nearby opponents twice, each time summoning an Ice Lance that strikes the ground dealing Cyro Damage.
When the Ice Lance is on the field, it releases cold air, dealing Cyro Damage to all those in proximity to it.
Talent and Ascension
- Night Walk
- Between the hours of 18pm and 6am, your entire party's Movement Speed is increased by 10 percent. This only takes effect in the overworld.
- Other Passive Talents providing this do not stack.
- Extracted Confession
- When Rosaria uses Ravaging Confession and strikes from being, her Critical Hit Rate increases by 12 percent for five seconds.
- Shadow Samaritan
- Casting Rosaria's Element Burst increases the Critical Hit Rate of all nearby Party Members (Not Rosaria) by 15 percent of Rosaria's Critical Hit Rate by 10 seconds.
- This bonus cannot exceed 15 percent.
- Unholy Revelation— Constellation Level 1
- Critical hits increase Rosaria's Normal Attack Speed by 10 percent for three seconds, and her Normal Attack Damage increases by 10 percent for 4 seconds.
- Land Without Promise— Constellation Level 2
- Extends the duration of the Ice Lances created by Last Rites by four seconds.
- Sacrament of Penance— Constellation Level 3
- Increases the Level of Ravaging Confession by three.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Amazing Disgrace— Constellation Level 4
- When Rosaria's Ravaging Confession lands a Critical Hit, it restores Five Energy to Rosaria.
- It can only occur once per Elemental Skill.
- Extreme Unction— Constellation Level 5
- Increases the Level of Rosaria's Last Rites by three.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Devine Retribution— Constellation Level 6
- When Last Rites hits an opponent, it decreases their Physical Resistance by five percent for 10 seconds.
- Maximum is four stacks at once.
As of right now, we're pretty confident that the majority of this is true, but somethings may change by the time the update is released. So still take everything with a pinch of salt.
If you're looking for information on the Genshin Impact 1.4 update, check out this post! Stay up to date with the upcoming banners, and keep an eye on our Genshin Impact codes to get some free goodies!