Genshin Impact is not too hard of a game once you get the hang of it, but it is understandably daunting to get started. Check out these tips to help give you peace of mind and get you leveled up faster.
Starting Genshin Impact in 2022 – What I should know?
- Become familiar with the leveling system, and do not neglect to level up every area. In Genshin Impact, you can level up several areas: Artifact Levels, Adventure Rank, Constellations, Character, Talent, World Level, and Weapons. This is different than other games that may automatically level up all areas at once. So make sure not to forget to balance your upgrades.
- If you are going to try and choose one area to focus on when leveling up, choose Adventure Rank. When you level up Adventure Rank, it goes towards unlocking quests and challenges. Raise your Adventure Rank by completing daily commissions, defeating bosses, and opening chests.
- In the very beginning, get your footing by completing Archon Quests, which are part of the main campaign. Once you get the hang of how quests work though, opt to do the event and seasonal quests first. Archon Quests stick around, but events come and go. You don't want to miss out on exclusive rewards that come with events.
- Don't be afraid to switch things around. Getting stagnant and not switching out Artifacts or other features can make you get complacent with a setup that may not complement your play style. Don't be afraid to shake things up and find what works for you.
- Don't be afraid to spend your resin. This is because it naturally replenishes, and using it early on will help you get ahead. Note that this does not apply to Fragile Resin, which you should be a bit more selective in spending.
- Make sure you are aware of your character's equipped bonuses when crafting. If you are not using a bonus while crafting, you'll end up wasting more resources than necessary.
- Check online for redemption codes. Codes are an easy way to get some great rewards.
Be patient with leveling up, but also be sure to find opportunities like codes and events to get special rewards and experience. Slow down when necessary to make sure you are equipping bonuses to not waste more than you need to. Spend your resources that get replenished, but be more careful with currency or resources that are given less often.
Want to read more about Genshin Impact? If so, check out Genshin Impact: When is the Next Banner Coming? on Pro Game Guides.