The Three Realms Gateway Offering is a 40-day event that runs from Feb. 17, 2022, to Mar. 30, 2022. Within this limited-time version of Enkanomiya cloaked in darkness, you can play through an array of new puzzles unique to the Three Realms Gateway Offering.
South of the Dainichi Mikoshi and east of what would normally be The Serpent's Heart, you'll find a Guiding Light Mirror puzzle floating in the air. You need to make use of Illusory Platforms to move you toward the Mirrors.
Start by heading to the area circled in the image above. There, you'll find three Guiding Light Mirrors and two moving Illusory Platforms. Make sure that your Bokuso Box is equipped the entire time. Otherwise, the Illusory Platforms won't solidify.
If you already started tampering with the puzzle, reference the image below for a visual guideline of what the final output should look like. Otherwise, read on to find out how to solve the puzzle from scratch.
Assuming that you haven't moved the Mirrors from their original states, follow the steps below to solve the puzzle:
- Step one: Wait for the moving Illusory Platform to come forward. Step on it, and wait for it to move you toward Mirror #1.
- Step two: Apply Cryo to Mirror #1.
- Step three: Rotate Mirror #1 three times.
- Step four: Wait for the second moving Illusory Platform to come forward. Step on it, and wait for it to move you toward Mirror #2.
- Step five: Rotate Mirror #2 three times.
- Step six: Use the Illusory Platforms to head back to the glowing mechanism.
Once you're beside the glowing mechanism, use the Bokuso Box to prompt a beam of light to shoot out. The Mirrors will guide it toward the floating stone, completing the puzzle. You'll receive a Common Chest reward.
Check out our guide on How to solve the Guiding Light Mirror Puzzle south of The Serpent’s Heart — Three Realms Gateway Offering in Genshin Impact to solve a similar puzzle nearby.