You will travel to multiple realms in God of War Ragnarok, one of which is Muspelheim. Kratos will first acquire two Muspelheim seed halves to gain access to that realm. You will get the first piece in the chest in the Modvitnir’s Rig area in Svartalfheim. But the second piece will be a bit trickier to get, and we will help you obtain it in this guide.
Where is the location of the second Muspelheim seed piece in God of War Ragnarok?
The location of the second Muspelheim seed piece will be available to you much later in God of War Ragnarok. There will be some spoilers ahead, so be cautious. You can find the second Muspelheim seed half in Svartalfheim, east of the Bay of Bounty, in the place called Alberich Hollow. You will need a Draupnir spear to complete this quest, like with the Mining Glory side quest.
- Go to Dragon Beach.
- You need to use your Blades of Chaos to climb the wooden building on the left side of the beach.
- Throw the Draupnir Spear toward the wind coming out of the wooden pole. This will create a platform that you can use to climb up.
- Go over the wooden bridge and keep to the left until you find a cave.
- You will reach a legendary chest that is encrusted in gold ore. You can open it by blasting the ore off with an explosive projectile that you can find in a burning vase.
- Once you open it, collect the second Muspelheim seed half.
Looking for more God of War guides? We have you covered with How to unlock the Nornir Chest in Eastern Barri Woods in God of War Ragnarök and Where to find all Idunn Apples in God of War Ragnarok here on Pro Game Guides!