Halo Infinite is now available, and it's time to get to your squad together to enjoy the classic, high-octane FPS action. The Multiplayer mode is free to play and download for PC and Xbox. While playing solo definitely improves your skill, the best experience comes in a team mode where you can strategize with friends.
Players will have multiple options to add and invite friends in Halo Infinite Multiplayer Mode, depending on the platform. If you are facing issues with the invite option, we have a few methods that can help you add more friends in-game. Here's how to invite others to your Fireteam in Halo Infinite:
Steam Invite for PC
PC players should follow these steps to invite friends in their Fireteam in Halo Infinite:
- Choose Multiplayer from the game mode list
- Hit tab to open the Social Menu
- Click on the Fireteam Icon
- Select your friend's username and send an invite to join your party
- In case of joining a teammate, simply click on Join Fireteam when the option pops up
- Hold Shift and Tab together to open the Steam friends list
This is how Xbox players can add their friends in-game:
- For Xbox users, simply press the Xbox button and move to People
- Select "Find Someone"
- Add your friend's Gamertag
- Open Social Menu in Halo Infinite
- Select your friend's icon and invite them to the Fireteam
For more on Halo Infinite, visit our other guides, like When does the Fracture: Tenrai event starts in Halo Infinite Multiplayer here on Pro Game Guides.