Herta is Member 84 of the Genius Society, a straight-laced scientist who answers without emotion. She's said to be over a hundred years old but has continued to live thanks to her research. The playable Herta takes on the form of a remote-controlled doll. She's a four-star Ice Element that follows the Path of The Erudition, and has a fun follow-up DPS kit that I personally enjoy, especially when following the Path of Elation in the Simulated Universe.
Best Light Cones for Herta in Honkai Star Rail
Herta is an AoE DPS unit, so she's best paired with Light Cones that can boost her DMG.
- Night on the Milky Way (best five-star option) - This is an overall great Light Cone for Erudition characters, as it increases ATK based on the number of enemies on the battlefield. Herta's DMG will also increase against enemies hit by her Weakness Break.
- The Birth of the Self (best-in-slot) - This Light Cone is a perfect fit for Herta's kit as a follow-up DPS unit, as it increases DMG dealt by follow-up attacks.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Jing Yuan kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons
Best Relics for Herta in Honkai Star Rail
Herta is best paired with the Hunter of Glacial Forest Relic set, as it offers a passive Ice DMG increase and an additional CRIT DMG increased that you can proc by using her Ultimate.
- Hunter of Glacial Forest
- Two-piece bonus: Increases Ice DMG by 10 percent.
- Four-piece bonus: After the wearer unleashes their Ultimate, their CRIT DMG increases by 25 percent for two turn(s).
If you're having a hard time farming the above set, you can temporarily use Musketeer of Wild Wheat for an overall stat boost. For Relic stats, focus on building as much offensive stats as possible, including ATK, CRIT Rate, and CRIT DMG. If you plan to use her only as a follow-up DPS unit, you won't need to build SPD, but if you want to use her as a general DPS, some SPD can be helpful for her to take more turns.
Best Planar Ornaments for Herta in Honkai Star Rail
Herta can be paired with the following Planar Ornament sets. For stats, focus on Ice DMG and ATK percent, possibly some CRIT if you need it to trigger the set effect.
- Space Sealing Station (SPD build) - Increases the wearer's ATK by 12 percent. When the wearer's SPD reaches 120 or higher, the wearer's ATK increases by another 12 percent.
- Celestial Differentiator (CRIT DMG build) - Increases the wearer's CRIT DMG by 16%. When the wearer's current CRIT DMG reaches 120 percent or higher, after entering battle, the wearer's CRIT Rate increases by 60 percent until the end of their first attack.
For more HSR builds, check out Honkai Star Rail Best Pela Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More! here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Honkai Star Rail Best Herta Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More!