The Imbibitor Lunae is a five-star Imaginary character who follows the Path of Destruction. Whether you've pulled for him because you're into his long-haired, draconic Gufeng appeal or because you're in need of an Imaginary DPS, here's my recommended build for the arguably better Dan Heng (in terms of looks, at least).
Best Light Cones for Imbibitor Lunae (Dan Heng) in Honkai Star Rail
Below are all the best Light Cones for Imbibitor Lunae in Honkai: Star Rail:
- Brighter Than the Sun (5*): This Light Cone increases the wearer's ATK and Energy Regeneration rate whenever they use a Basic ATK, which perfectly aligns with Imbibitor Lunae's kit.
- On the Fall of an Aeon (free 5*): A budget-friendly alternative to Brighter Than the Sun. It similarly increases Imbibitor Lunae's ATK whenever he attacks an enemy, and further increases DMG by inflicting Weakness Break.
While Brighter Than the Sun is Imbibitor Lunae's best-in-slot, On the Fall of an Aeon isn't far behind, so I don't recommend pulling for the former if you are short of Stellar Jades. On the Fall of an Aeon costs eight Herta Bond from Herta's Store, accessible via the Simulated Universe UI.
Best Relic Sets and Planar Ornaments for Imbibitor Lunae (Dan Heng) in Honkai Star Rail
I recommend either of the following options for Imbibitor Lunae's Relic Sets:
- Four-piece Musketeer of Wild Wheat - increases ATK, SPD, and Basic ATK DMG, all of which are beneficial to Imbibitor Lunae.
- Two-piece Musketeer of Wild Wheat + Two-piece Wastelander of Banditry Desert - increases ATK and Imaginary DMG, while avoiding the conditional requirements of a four-piece Wastelander of Banditry Desert set.
Meanwhile, for Planar Ornaments, I recommend either of the following, depending on which conditions you can meet:
- Rutilant Arena - Increases CRIT Rate, Basic ATK, and Skill DMG, but with a 70% CRIT Rate requirement.
- Space Sealing Station - Increases ATK by a large amount but with a 120 SPD requirement.
Which stats should you boost on Imbibitor Lunae (Dan Heng)?
Being a DPS unit, Imbibitor Lunae is best paired with stats that can boost his overall damage output:
- Body: CRIT Rate or CRIT DMG, choose based on current ratio
- Feet: SPD, but ATK is possible if you have a SPD or Advance Forward buffer like Bronya
- Rope: ATK
- Sphere: Imaginary DMG or ATK
For substats, focus on CRIT (based on what you need to meet your preferred ratio) and ATK. If you need more SPD for Planar Ornaments or to run a faster Imbibitor Lunae, then SPD substats are good to have as well.
Best Imbibitor Lunae (Dan Heng) Team Comps in Honkai Star Rail
As Imbibitor Lunae's Basic ATK is Skill Point-dependent, it's important to pair him with supports who can generate SP without being reliant on it. Some of his best supports include Tingyun, Bronya (fast build), and Asta (with high Energy Regeneration). He also pairs well with non-SP-dependent shielders like Gepard and March 7th, and Basic ATK healers like Bailu and Luocha.
For more on Imbibitor Lunae, check out our Honkai Star Rail Imbibitor Lunae farming guide here on Pro Game Guides.