Tingyun is a four-star character that dominates many Honkai: Star Rail tier lists we know—and for good reason. She’s a great buffer that deals damage on the side. In some battles, she’s even better than Bronya, THE Star Rail buffer everyone’s been trying to get. If you’re lucky enough to pull Tingyun, here’s how to build her.
Best Light Cones for Tingyun in Honkai Star Rail
Tingyun is a character built purely for support. Below are the best Light Cones to use:
- But the Battle Isn’t Over (Preferred): If you don’t have Bronya but managed to pull for her Light Cone like me, give that to Tingyun. This Light Cone increases Tingyun’s energy regeneration rate plus adds skill points every time she uses her Ultimate. And with her base speed (and her skill that boosts speed), this is going to happen often.
- Carve the Moon, Weave the Clouds: Tingyun's real Relic. Applies one of the following effects during battle:
- Increases all allies' ATK by 10%
- Increases all allies' Crit DMG by 11%
- Increases all allies' Energy Regeneration Rate by 10%
Best free-to-play Light Cone for Tingyun
If you have none of the above Light Cones, Past and Future is a good temporary one to have. It buffs your next ally’s ATK whenever Tingyun uses her skill. You can purchase it from the Forgotten Hall on the Astral Express.
Best Relics for Tingyun in Honkai Star Rail
The best way to build Tingyun is to focus on ATK. Her ATK stat is what determines the potency of the buffs she gives.
- Band of Sizzling Thunder (Preferred)
- Two-piece bonus: Increases Tingyun's Lightning DMG by 10%.
- Four-piece bonus: Increases Tingyun's ATK by 20% for a turn after she uses her Skill. Since you'll be using her skill often (if not all the time), this set is the best to have.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat
- Two-piece bonus: Increases Tingyun's ATK by 10%.
- Four-piece bonus: Increases Tingyun's SPD increases by 6% and Basic ATK DMG by 10%.
Which of Tingyun’s stats should you boost?
As mentioned, focus on boosting Tingyun’s ATK for the most part. However, we like do like a Relic with SPD as its main stat on Tingyun’s feet. We like ours with more turns to fully utilize her skills.
Best Planar Ornaments for Tingyun in Honkai Star Rail
As a pure buffer, Space Sealing Station is the only set you should be looking at, but I'll give you an alternative if you're not comfortable with a glass-like Tingyun.
- Space Sealing Station: Increases Tingyun's ATK by 12%. When her SPD reaches 120 or more, it increases by another 12%.
- Fleet of the Ageless: Tingyun's a little fragile, so use this to buff her health a little. This set increases her Max HP by 12%. It will also boost all her teammate's ATK by 120 when her SPD reaches 120.
Tingyun’s Path and Element in Honkai Star Rail
Tingyun is a Lightning hero of the Harmony Path, similar to Asta. Trailblazers of the Harmony Path focus on providing teamwide buffs. Tingyun’s gameplay is heavily focused on ATK-boosting.
Best Teammates for Tingyun
Tingyun works well with characters that have high ATK, like Seele and Dan Heng. It’s their ATK stat (and not Tingyun’s) that determines the damage her Benediction passive can deal. If the opponent is weak to Lightning, she and Serval will destroy them pretty quickly.
For more Trailblazer builds in Honkai: Star Rail, take a look at Honkai Star Rail Best Welt Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More! and Honkai Star Rail Best Asta Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More! here at Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Honkai Star Rail Best Tingyun Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More!