One of the Standard Five-Star Characters you could pull from Honkai: Star Rail's Departure Warp Banner is Gepard, a steely Capitan of the Silvermane Guards. If you didn't pull him, you may be on the fence, like me, about choosing him as your free Five-Star character from the Standard Warps Rewards after 300 pulls. Here's a look at his full kit if you need to decide, including all of his Skills, Traces, and Eidolons.
Gepard's Skills in Honkai Star Rail
Basic Attack: Fist of Conviction
Deals Ice Damage equal to 50% of Gepard's Attack to a single enemy.
- Level One: 50%
- Level Five: 90%
- Level Six: 100%
Skill: Daunting Smite
Deals Ice Damage equal to a scaling percentage of Gepard's Attack to a single enemy, with a 65% base chance to Freeze the enemy for one turn. While Frozen, the enemy cannot take action and will take Additional Ice Damage equal to a scaling percentage of Gepard's Attack at the beginning of each turn.
- Level One: 100% / 30%
- Level Ten: 200% / 60%
- Level Twelve: 220% / 66%
Ultimate: Enduring Bulwark
Applies a Shield to all allies, absorbing Damage equal to a scaling percentage of Gepard's Defense plus a scaling amount for three turns.
Percentage and Amount Scaling
- Level One: 30% / 150
- Level Ten: 45% / 600
- Level Twelve: 48% / 668
Talent: Unyielding Will
When struck with a killing blow, instead of becoming knocked down, Gepard's HP immediately restores to a scaling percentage of his Max HP. This effect can only trigger once per battle.
- Level One: 25%
- Level Ten: 50%
- Level Twelve: 55%
After Gepard uses his Technique, when the next battle begins, a Shield will be applied to all allies, absorbing Damage equal to 24% of Gepard's Defense plus 150 for two turns.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Best Gepard Build – Light Cones, Relics, & More!
Gepard’s Traces in Honkai Star Rail
Gepard has a higher chance to be attacked by enemies.
- Stat Bonus one: Effect Resistance up 4%
- Stat Bonus two: Ice Damage up 3.2%
When "Unyielding Will" is triggered, Gepard's Energy will be restored to 100%.
- Stat Bonus one: Ice Damage up 4.8%
- Stat Bonus two: Effect Resistance up 6%
Gepard's Attack increases by 35% of his current Defense. This effect will refresh at the start of each turn.
- Stat Bonus one: Defense up 7.5%
- Stat Bonus two: Effect Resistance up 8%
- Stat Bonus three: Ice Damage up 6.4%
- Ice Damage up 3.2%
- Defense up 5%
- Ice Damage up 4.8%
Related: Honkai Star Rail Qingque kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons
Gepard's Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
E1 (Due Dilligence)
- When using Skill, increases the base chance to Freeze enemies by 35%.
E2 (Lingering Cold)
- After an enemy Frozen by Skill is unfrozen, their Speed is reduced by 20% for one turn.
E3 (Never Surrender)
- Ultimate Level up two, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Level up two, up to a maximum of Level 15.
E4 (Faith Moves Mountains)
- When Gepard is in battle, all allies Effect Resistance increases by 20%
E5 (Cold Iron Fist)
- Skill Level up two, up to a maximum of Level 15. Basic Attack Level up one, up to a maximum of Level 10.
E6 (Unyielding Resolve)
- When his Talent in triggered, Gepard's action is Advanced Forward by 100%, and he restores extra HP equal to 50% of his Max HP.
Looking for more information on character kits in Honkai: Star Rail? Check out Honkai Star Rail Sampo kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons or Honkai Star Rail March 7th kit, all Skills, Traces, and Eidolons here at Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Honkai Star Rail Gepard kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons