Seele is the first Limited Five-Star Character to arrive in Honkai: Star Rail. If you are just as excited for a powerful damage dealer who wields a rare element, you probably tried to pull for her, like me. I nabbed Seele without losing the 50/50. And I certainly don't regret it. Are you still on the fence? Maybe take a look at her kit and decide for yourself. Here it is, including all Skills, Traces, and Eidolons.
Seele's Skills in Honkai Star Rail
Basic Attack: Thwack
Deals Quantum Damage equal to a scaling percentage of Seele's Attack to a single enemy.
- Level One: 50%
- Level Five: 90%
- Level Six: 100%
Skill: Sheathed Blade
Increases Seele's Speed by 25% for two turns and deals Quantum Damage equal to a scaling percentage of Seele's Attack to a single enemy.
- Level One: 110%
- Level Ten: 220%
- Level Twelve: 242%
Ultimate: Butterfly Flurry
Seele enters the buffed state and deals Quantum Damage equal to a scaling percentage of her Attack to a single enemy.
- Level One: 255%
- Level Ten: 425%
- Level Twelve: 459%
Enters the buffed state upon defeating an enemy with Basic Attack, Skill, or Ultimate, and receives an extra turn. While in the buffed state, the Damage of Seele's attacks increases by a scaling percentage for one turn. Enemies defeated in the extra turn provided by "Resurgence" will not trigger another "Resurgence."
- Level One: 40%
- Level Ten: 80%
- Level Twelve: 88%
Technique: Phantom Illusion
After using her Technique, Seele gains Stealth for 20 seconds. While Stealth is active, Seele cannot be detected by enemies. And when entering battle by attacking enemies, Seele will immediately enter the buffed state.
Related: Who is Seele in Honkai Star Rail?
Seele’s Traces in Honkai Star Rail
When current HP percentage is 50% or lower, reduces the chance of being attacked by enemies.
- Stat Bonus one: Critical Damage up 5.3%
- Stat Bonus two: Attack up 4%
While Seele is in the buffed state, her Quantum Resistance Penetration increase by 20%.
- Stat Bonus one: Attack up 6%
- Stat Bonus two: Critical Damage up 8%
After using a Basic Attack, Seele's next action will be Advanced Forward by 20%
- Stat Bonus one: Defense up 7.5%
- Stat Bonus two: Critical Damage up 10.7%
- Stat Bonus three: Attack up 8%
- Attack up 4%
- Defense up 5%
- Attack up 6%
Related: Honkai Star Rail Best Seele build – Light Cones, Relics, and More!
Seele’s Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
E1 (Extirpating Slash)
- When dealing Damage to an enemy whose HP percentage is 80% or lower, Critical Rate increases by 15%.
E2 (Dancing Butterfly)
- The Speed Boost effect of Seele's Skill can stack up to two times.
E3 (Dazzling Tumult)
- Skill Level up two, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Level up two, up to a maximum of Level 15.
E4 (Flitting Phantasm)
- Seele regenerates 15 Energy when she defeats an enemy.
E5 (Piercing Shards)
- Ultimate Level up two, up to a maximum of Level 15. Basic Attack Level up one, up to a maximum of Level 10.
E6 (Shattering Shambles)
- After Seele uses her Ultimate, inflict the target enemy with Butterfly Flurry for one turns. Enemies suffering from Butterfly Flurry will take Additional Quantum Damage equal to 15% of Seele's Ultimate Damage every time they are attacked. If the target enemy is defeated by the Butterfly Flurry Damage triggered by other allies' attacks, Seele's Talent will not be triggered. When Seele is knocked down, the Butterfly Flurry inflicted on the enemies will be removed.
Looking for more information on character kits for Honkai: Star Rail? Check out Honkai Star Rail Welt kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons here at Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
Honkai Star Rail Seele kit, all Skills, Traces, & Eidolons