The continued success of Twitch incentivizes developers to tie rewards to the service. Hunt: Showdown is one of the many games to integrate in-game rewards with viewership on Twitch, and we've detailed how players can earn some sweet weapons via Twitch Drops.
Players can earn Twitch Drops for Hunt: Showdown by watching streamers play the game on Twitch for 90 minutes after linking their Twitch account with the Hunt: Showdown rewards page. Depending on when players tune into Hunt: Showdown broadcasts, they'll unlock a unique reward.
There are several drops available, each during a different date, which we've listed below:
- Drop 1 (Nov. 24) - "Roe Stalker" Knife.
- Drop 2 (Nov. 25) - "Seven Sights" Sparks LRR Sniper.
- Drop 3 (Nov. 26) - "Huff's Kit" First Aid Kit
- Drop 4 (Nov. 27) - "Storied Past" Quad Derringer
- Drop 5 (Nov. 28-Dec. 1) - "Alley Cat" Bornheim No. 3
- Drop 6 (Nov. 29-Dec. 1) - Legendary Hunter, Former Prostitute "Lulu" Earned by watching an additional three hours after aquiring Drop 5.
- Bonus Exclusive (Nov. 24-Dec.1) - "The Marquis" Legendary Knife. Watch one of the 15 partnered Hunt: Showdown streamers for 90 minutes.
The Hunt: Showdown Twitch Drops campaign runs from Nov. 24, 2021, to Dec. 1, 2021, at 9 am EST.
For more on Hunt: Showdown, be sure to check out our other articles, like How to Prestige in Hunt: Showdown here on Pro Game Guides.