Two things go hand in hand with live-service games like League of Legends: patches and patch notes. Patch 3.7 is here, and it brings some pretty hefty changes to Legends, items, and more. Here is an overview you need to know about the LoL Patch 13.7 notes.
What's included in LoL patch 13.7?
In Patch 3.7, a plethora of popular LoL Champions got buffed and nerfed, including Kazir, Katrina, Lee Sin, and Olaf. With the Mid-Season Invitational growing ever closer, the team is looking to whip the best LoL Champions into shape, and that's what Patch 13.7 has started to do for MSI 2023.
There are also new dog and cat skins coming, with Kindred, Kled, and Yuumi all getting the canine treatment and Nidalee receiving a feline cosmetic. Cute! They are priced as follows:
- Kibble-Head Kled (1,350 Riot Points)
- Kittalee Nidalee (1,350 Riot Points)
- Woof and Lamb Kindred (1,350 Riot Points)
- Shiba Yuumi (1,350 Riot Points)
LoL 13.7 patch notes
LoL patch 13.7 Nerfs and Buffs to Champions
- Base Armor increased from 44 to 47.
- Base Health increased from 670 to 685.
- E cooldown (Molten Shield) increased from 12 to eight seconds to 12 to 10 seconds.
- Base Molten Shield amount decreased from 60 to 220 to 60 to 200.
- Base Armor increased from 19 to 22.
- Attack Speed Growth base stat increased from 5% to 6%.
- Shurima's Legacy Passive duration increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Shurima's Legacy Passive Cast Range increased from 500 to 700.
- Q (Conquering Sands) Mana Cost increased from 65-85 to 70-110.
- Stab Range decresed from 370 to 325.
- Damage per rank increased from 50-90 to 50-118. Magic Damage increased from 50-200 to 50-210.
- W (Arise!) mana now 40-20.
- New Destiny Critical Strike bonus increased from 20% to 30%.
- R (Collateral Damage) cooldown decreased from 120-60 to 100-60.
- Attack Damage Growth Base Stat increased from 3.5 to 3.75.
- Oathsworn Bond Ceremony duration decreased by four seconds.
- Voracity Passive AP ratio increased from 65-95% to 70-100%.
- R (Death Lotus) bonus Physical Damage per dagger ratio increased from 18% bonus attack damage to 16% bonus attack damage.
- Q (Taste Their Gear) Isolation Range decreased from 425 to 375.
- W (Void Spike) Evolved Slow decreased from 60% to 40%.
- Void Spike Evolved Slow Against Isolated Targets decreased from 90% to 75%.
- R (Void Assault) Buff Duration increased from 10 to 12 seconds.
- Base Stat Attack Damage decreased from 68 to 66.
- Base Stat Attack Range decreased from 36 to 34.
- Berserker's Rage Passive Attack Speed decreased from 60-100% to 50-100%.
- Q (Undertow) Physical Damage decreased from 70-270 to 65-265.
- W (Defensive Ball Curl) Bonus Armor percentage decreased from 40-100% to 40-80%.
- Fury of the North Passive Damage Cap against Epic Monsters decreased from 300 to 250.
- Q (Arctic Assault) cooldown increased from 18-12 to 19-13.
- R (Glacial Prison) cooldown increased from 120-80 to 130-90.
- Q (Death Sentence) Cooldown Refunded On Hit decreased from three to two seconds.
- Q (Baleful Strike) AP ratio changed from 60% to 45-65%.
- W (Dark Matter) AP ratio changed from 100% to 70-110%.
- E (Event Horizon) VFX is no longer hidden from view when placed inside walls.
- R (Primordial Burst) AP ratio changed from 75% to 65-75%.
- Q (Vault Breaker) Minimum Physical Damage adjusted from 55-155 (+70% bonus AD) to 45-145 (+80% bonus AD).
- E (Relentless Force) Physical Damage increased from 110% to 120%, AP increased from 90% to 100%.
- Base Stat Attack Damage decreased from 68 to 66.
- W (Warrior Trickster) cooldown increased from 22-12 to 22-14.
- E (Nimbus Strike) Bonus Attack Speed decreased from 40-60% to 35-55%.
- Way of the Wanderer Passive Shield Amount increased from 100-475 to 100-575).
- E (Sweeping Blade) Damage Increase per Stack from 25% base damage per stack to 15-25% total damage per stack (scales with levels 1-18).
- Maximum Stack Amount increased from two to four.
- Health Growth decreased from 115 to 110.
- Living Battery Passive Shield Absorption decreased from 60% to 50%.
- R (Lightning Crash) Magic Damage ratio decreased from 100% to 85%.
- Attack Damage decreased from 65 to 55.
- Ability Haste increased from 0 to 15.
- Armor decreased from 50 to 45.
- Item Recipe reverted to Pickaxe + Chain Vest + Pickaxe + 750 gold.
Catalyst of Aeons
- Health increased from 225 to 300.
- Combine Cost increased from 350 to 550 gold.
- Total Cost increase from 1,100 gold to 1,300 gold.
- Health increased from 500 to 550.
- Combine Cost decreased from 650 gold to 450 gold.
Rod of Ages
- Combine Cost decreased from 415 gold to 215 gold.
- Items that apply Grievous Wounds on damage dealt to the target (will now apply it even if the damage you dealt was completely nullified by a shield. Grievous Wounds will still not apply to Invulnerable targets or targets who blocked the spell with a spell shield).
Bug Fixes and QoL Changes
- Fixed a bug that caused Urgot’s W to continually proc Yuumi’s W on-hit healing.
- Fixed a bug where Draven’s Q animation would not properly play after using his E or R where Draven's axes would not spin after using his E or R.
- Fixed a bug where if Vladmir’s target died as he was casting Q, the ability would not cast but would still go on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Milio’s Passive and W to not correctly interact with Shurelya’s Battlesong.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ornn’s Masterwork items to sell for 0 gold which seems rude given the amount of work he puts into each one.
- Fixed a bug that caused Yuumi’s R to not proc Summon Aery when hitting an ally champion.
- Fixed a bug that cause Yuumi’s Passive buff SFX to not play for enemies when they are attacked from the Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug that caused Tibber’s enraged buff to return to its original state if Annie used her W to stun two or more enemies while summoning Tibbers.
- Fixed a bug that was causing Seraph’s Embrace to not accurately display the remaining cooldown.
- Fixed a bug that caused Zoe’s W to sometimes display the old Smite icon and not the new one.
- Fixed a bug that caused Syndra’s Q + E combo to still damage and stun enemies if she died while using her E.
- Fixed a bug where Ashe’s W would leave critical strike VFX on enemies that had been revealed.
- Fixed a bug where Darius attacked at the end of his W would cause the auto attack to fail.
- Fixed a bug where after possessing Aurelion Sol, Viego would still see Aurelion Sol’s E execution threshold.
- Fixed a bug where Aurelion Sol’s W cooldown would get reset if a clone timed out within his E.
- Fixed a bug where an ally would get double the amount of friendship stacks on kills if Yuumi attached, detached, and attached herself to them before they killed the enemy.
- Fixed a bug where Randuin’s Omen would reduce the true damage dealt from Kraken Slayer.
- Fixed a few visual bugs that occurred with Faerie Court Milio’s fuemigos and their VFX.
- Fixed a bug where Pyke's Health bar would display when he was under the effect of Lissandra passive.
- Fixed a bug where pinging Watchful Wardstone or Vigilant Wardstone where pinging the item with no charges would show up as “Ready” instead of “No Charges.”
- Fixed a bug where Chemtech Drakes total health would be less than all other elemental dragons.
- Fixed a bug where Rek’Sai could see untargetable units such as jungle companions with her Tremor Sense.
- Fixed a bug where Frozen Fist’s buff from the item’s passive would not be displayed on the player’s buff bar.
- Fixed a visual bug where Milio’s W VFX would appear too dark on Howling Abyss.
- Fixed a bug when Renata’s R would give incorrect kill credit when used on Caitlyn during her R.
- Headhunter/Challenger Nidalee : Restored Pounce (W) trail VFX when jumping towards marked targets.
- Dawnbringer/Cosmic Huntress/DWG/Ocean Song Nidalee: restored animation transition between run and idle.
- Shan Hai Scrolls Jhin Chromas: Dancing Grenade (Q) VFX no longer becomes bigger after bouncing from the first target.
- Woof and Lamb Kindred
- Kibble-Head Kled
- Kittalee Nidalee
- Shiba Yuumi
For more information on League of Legends, check out League of Legends Dictionary – All Callouts and Slang you should know on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
LoL Patch 13.7 Notes – Overview