Mario Strikers: Battle League is a fast-paced and brutal sport in the Mushroom Kingdom. Characters compete in soccer matches to prove they are number one. One thing that can help turn the tide in your team's favor is items. But you may prefer to play without items and may be wondering if you can turn them off in Mario Strikers: Battle League.
The answer is yes—you can turn off items in local matches and club matches. This will remove an element of chaos from the game and let you show off your Striker skills. Here is how to turn off items in Mario Strikers: Battle League.
How to turn off items in Mario Strikers: Battle League
Set up a local or club game to turn off items in Mario Strikers: Battle League. Here you can select which items to turn off or simply turn them all off. You can also choose whether or not to allow Hyper Strikes. You cannot disable items in Cup Battles.
All items in Mario Strikers: Battle League
The crowd randomly will throw out items. These will either be rainbow-colored which means either team can grab it, or it will match the color of a team, which means only that team can pick it up. Here are all items in Mario Strikers: Battle League.
- Allows you to dash faster for a limited time.
- Explodes, knocking away any nearby opposing players.
- Causes any player to slip who touches it.
- Red Shell:
- Seeks out a nearby opponent and knocks them over.
- Green Shell:
- Moves in a straight line, bouncing off the wall, and knocks over any player it hits.
- Increases all stats and makes your character invincible for a limited time. Any player you come into contact with gets knocked over.
For more information on Mario Strikers: Battle League, check out Best Waluigi Build in Mario Strikers: Battle League | Best Gear and Stats and Best Donkey Kong Build in Mario Strikers: Battle League | Best Gear and Stats on Pro Game Guides.