Marvel has a hit on its hands with superhero card battler Marvel Snap. You collect more cards as you compete in one-on-one battles, eventually getting to make each of your 12-card decks from a choice of hundreds of cards. But you can only get certain cards when you get to certain milestones. And each card can also be upgraded. So, here are all the Marvel Snap card levels, explained.
Marvel snap card levels: Rarity Level
When you first get any Marvel Snap card into your collection, it starts as a common card. As you play more, you’ll receive Boosters as rewards for playing battles and completing Missions. You spend these Boosters (plus Credits) to upgrade the rarity of your cards, which in turn gives you Collection Level bonuses (the rarity level is purely cosmetic otherwise and does not affect card stats).
- Uncommon: Costs 25 Credits and 5 Boosters, and gives one Collection Level
- Rare: Costs 100 Credits and 10 Boosters, and gives two Collection Levels
- Epic: Costs 200 Credits and 20 Boosters, and gives four Collection Levels
- Ultra: Costs 400 Credits and 40 Boosters, and gives eight Collection Levels
- Infinity: Costs 500 Credits and 50 Boosters, and gives 10 Collection Levels
Marvel Snap card levels: Collection Level and Pools
Your Collection Level starts at zero and only rises as you improve the rarity of your cards with Boosters. You get a bonus every few Collection Levels early on, but the rewards become fewer as you rise through the levels. Rewards tend to be Boosters, Credits, or new cards. Cards are separated into Pools, and once you reach certain Collection Levels, you’ll know you have all the cards from a Pool – and you’ll move into the next one. So, while the order in which you get cards is randomized, you do know within which range they’ll arrive.
- Pool One: Collection Levels 18 to 214 (46 cards)
- Pool Two: Collection Levels 222 to 474 (25 cards)
- Pool Three: 486 and above (75+ cards)
Looking to find out more About Marvel Snap? Try How do On Reveal and Ongoing abilities work in Marvel Snap and Marvel Snap beginner decks guide here at Pro Game Guides!