In Marvel's Midnight Suns, the Hunter and Midnight Suns will face Lilith, Hydra, and several villains along the way. Three of your 13 squad members will join you on missions as you take on various threats. Iron Man is one of the first Midnight Suns to join your squad. Here are the best Iron Man abilities in Marvel's Midnight Suns.
Best Iron Man abilities in Marvel's Midnight Suns
Iron Man is a well-rounded hero, capable of high-damage single and multi-target abilities and a wide range of squad support skills. The best abilities for Iron Man are:
- Quick Blast: Quick damage ability. Draw an Iron Man card. Redraw to add Knockback.
- Blast: High damage Knockback ability. Redraw to add Forceful.
- Leave It to Me: Draw two Iron Man Cards. Add two Redraws. Gain two Fast.
- Mark Target: Apply two Marked and two Vulnerable. Redraw to add two Marked to nearby enemies.
- Air Superiority: Damage every enemy. Redraw to add additional damage.
- Hellfire Beam: Damage each enemy in a line. Redraw to add additional damage
How to play Iron Man in Marvel's Midnight Suns
Iron Man has the unique Redraw to Upgrade mechanic. Some of Iron Man's abilities can be actively redrawn to upgrade the abilities to a more powerful version of themselves instead of being discarded. You can use this mechanic to great effect by dealing devastating damage to enemies or adding additional effects to Iron Man's abilities.
I'll handle this; Iron Man's passive ability allows Iron Man to generate his own Redraws. This will give you more opportunities to use the Redraw to Upgrade mechanic on Iron Man's abilities while also allowing you to change the cards in your hand often.
For more Marvel's Midnight Suns content, be sure to check out How to get Essence in Marvel’s Midnight Suns on Pro Game Guides.