If you want to make orange stained glass, you will need a few dyes to make it, so here's everything you will need to make it in Minecraft.
How to craft Orange Stained Glass in Minecraft
To make orange stained glass in Minecraft, you will need orange dye, which you will need the following materials listed below to make.
- Orange Tulip
- Red Dye and Yellow Dye
Using either of the materials listed above will make you orange dye, but using red dye and yellow dye, you will get two orange dyes instead of just one with the orange tulip. However, you will need to make red dye and yellow dye, so here's how to make both below.
You can make both dyes by placing the materials listed below inside a crafting table.
How to make Red dye in Minecraft
- Beetroot: You can find beetroots in both desert and forest village farms.
- Rose Bush: Roses can be found growing in the forest biome.
- Red Tulip: All tulips can be harvested from flower forest and plains biomes
- Poppy: To get poppies, you can either kill golems or find them growing in most biomes.
How to make Yellow dye in Minecraft
- Dandelion: You can find these flowers in any grassy biome.
- Sunflower: Sunflowers spawn in a rare biome called sunflower plain
That said, either method to make the orange dye will work, and once you made the orange dye, you can make orange stained glass with eight glass placed in the pattern as shown above.