Our BitLife How-to Make the Most Money post will guide you through getting rich! If you want to cross that 100 million dollar milestone, we've got tips and tricks for getting that done easily. Your way to riches can be taken in a couple of different ways. You can gamble yourself to success, or you can get a high paying career and invest into real estate!
Play Blackjack at the Casino
This is probably the simplest method, but it can be kind of frustrating because it requires some patience. The idea behind this is to just get to age 18, and then head to the Casino's blackjack tables. The more you win, the higher you can bet. This continues on into the millions of dollars per hand of blackjack. This method is safe, because you can exit out of the game if you lose a hand so you don't lose any money.
Here's a quick look at how you do it:
- Go to a Casino (stick to the same one each time)
- Place the highest bet you can (the bet grows as you win more money)
- Play the hand
- If you win, leave the casino (this basically "saves" your win)
- If you lose, immediately close the game and reopen it (full app close, not just going to your home screen).
- On an iPhone, you can double tap the home button and swipe up the app to full close it.
- If you tied, play the next hand as normal and refer to the above options.
- Go back to the Casino and repeat
Once you win about $70,000, you will start being able to bet $100,000 per hand. Once you hit around $700,000 you can bet up to one million dollars per hand. Finally, it seems once you win about seven million, you can start betting 10 million per hand which is the maximum. From here, you'll just need to continue doing this until you hit that $100 million mark.
Head to the Real Estate section once you've started to amass a nice fortune for tips on how to continue forward with making even more money!
BitLife Guides Coverage
- BitLife Ribbons List Guide – How-to Get All of The Ribbons!
- BitLife How-to Escape Every Prison Guide (2019) – All Jail Layouts, Houdini & Jailbird Ribbon!
- BitLife Part-Time Jobs Guide – A Look at Freelance Gigs & More!
- BitLife Schools Guide – How-to Get Into Vet, Law, Pharmacy, & Medical School
- BitLife How-to Become A Doctor, CEO, Lawyer, or Judge Guide – Fastest Ways to High Paying Careers!
- BitLife How-to Become Famous – Tips on How-to Become an Actor and Social Media Star!
- BitLife How-to Go AWOL – Earning the Absent Without Leave Achievement!
Here are some quick blackjack tips if you aren't familiar with the game. At its most basic, you are trying to get as close to 21 as possible without going over.
- Don't hit if you have 17 or more in most cases.
- If the Dealer is showing a 2 - 6 as their face card, don't hit if you have more than 11!
- The reason for this is that you can bust (get more than 21), and they could just as easily bust because they have to hit when below 17.
- If you have a "soft" 17 and they are showing a 10 (King, Queen, Jack, or 10), you can hit.
- A soft hand means you have an Ace and something else. An Ace can be a 1 or an 11 in Blackjack. If the dealer shows a 10, it's usually a bad sign for us. We can try to better our hand by taking a "soft" risk by hoping to get a low card that will get us closer to 21.
Become an Actor or Porn Star
You can make big bucks if you get on the career track of an Actor or a Porn Star. You don't care so much about smarts, but make sure your looks are at least starting around 80% or so. Once you've got this, start aging up and asking your parents for money each year. If you get some money, head to the gym when it's available (once you get into high school). Graduate from high school and start looking for a job in either of these industries. Basically, anything related to "Film Studios" is good.
Once you find your position, make sure to keep your looks at at least above 90%, but at this point you should be able to keep it at 100% if you hit the gym and use the Salon & Spa each year. Keep an eye out for any positions that look above your current one in the job listings. You'll want to upgrade as soon as you can, but other times you'll just get promoted.
You should eventually get to Porn Star or Lead Actor and you will open up the Fame percentage bar. To really increase your fame, you'll want to start a Social Media account (it's not entirely necessary). This is kind of a pain, because it requires you to send REAL messages to people each time you send out a message. You can just send a message to yourself if you'd prefer not to annoy anyone. You only really need to send out a couple each year to gain followers, it's also kind of random how big you end up getting.
You can also write a book, do a commercial or photoshoot, and go onto a talk show in the Fame activities tab. These will help increase your rating, which will help get you more and more money. These can sometimes backfire on you, so it's a risk and reward type thing. I would only go on the talk show if you need more Fame. I'd only write a book if you have a high Fame level, or else the book might fail and tank you worse. Magazine shoots are pretty safe, and will get you some cash. Commercials can only be done if you aren't a Porn Star, these will yield quite a bit of money if you have a high fame!
Keep repeating these steps, and then take a look at the Real Estate section to make even more money.
Once you've piled up some cash, you'll want to start buying some Real Estate. This is basically just investing your money instead of sitting on it, and it doing nothing for you. Buy the most expensive thing you can afford, and go ahead and pay it in all cash. I would always opt for things that are in better condition, they seem to sell a lot easier when you want to get some of that money back.
The Real Estate stuff is more of a long term plan, you'll want to sit on the houses for as long as possible to gain the most return. To sit on them even longer, you can leave them to one of your kids (under Will & Testament in Activities) and then continue living on through them after your main Bitizen dies. This way you are constantly making money, and can even get into the billions if you continue to purchase homes and leave them to your kids.