If you're looking to nab some free VC in NBA 2K21, then one of the easiest ways to do it is to participate in the weekly 2KTV questions and answers portion of the show. There's a batch of pretty easily figured out questions that you can answer that will earn you some VC. Each time you answer one of these questions, you will get around 100-300 VC, so it's worth it to just take the couple minutes to complete the questions!
The questions you get on a weekly basis are usually just meant to be a survey. The majority of them can be answered by picking any of the options. However, there are some that requires you to have knowledge of the game of basketball. For these, it's best to find the answers that we have listed below so you don't miss out on some free VC!
NBA 2K21 2KTV Episode 3 Questions & Answers List
- "With 4 teams left in the bubble, who is your pick to win?" - Any of the Options
- "Where do you play most of your games?" - Any of the Options
- "Which part of NBA 2K21 is the most fun for you?" - Any of the Options
- "How many games have you won in the Neighborhood?" - Any of the Options
- "How many international players were featured in the 2020 All-Star game?" - 8
- "How many days of the week do you play 2K?" - Any of the Options
- "Who led the league in assists per game during the 2019-20 season?" - LeBron James
- "Which player has dished out the most assists in history?" - John Stockton
- "Which of the following playmaking badges do you use the most?" - Any of the Options
- "Vote for your #2KTVWOW Top Play of the Week." - Choose any of the Highlights
Those are all the questions and answers you need to know! You should have earned yourself a nice little bundle of VC for taking a few minutes out of the day to complete this little survey. Make sure to check back with us next week, because we'll have all the answers for you then as well. It's always good to grab freebies when you get a chance, especially when these things are so hard to come by most of the time.