NBA 2K23 lets you create your vision of the perfect player in MyCareer mode. You can do that by using the next-gen MyPlayer options, but your build will depend on the position you plan to play. To become a floor general, you must slide to the point guard spot. Take a look at some of the best point guard builds in the NBA 2K23 so you can make the best player possible.
Best Point Guard Build for MyCareer in NBA 2K23
Body Settings for Point Guard Build in NBA 2K23
- Height: 6'4"
- Weight: 185lbs
- Wingspan: 6'9"
Most Important Attributes for Point Guard Build in NBA 2K23
Shooting Attributes for Point Guard Build
- Mid-Range Shot: 82
- Three-Point Shot: 94
- Free Throw: 79
Playmaking Attributes for Point Guard Build
- Pass Accuracy: 95
- Ball Handle: 89
- Speed with Ball: 92
Best Takeovers of Point Guard Build in NBA 2K23
- Primary Takeover: Limitless Range
- Secondary Takeover: Floor General
Which NBA team to select for Point Guard Build in MyCareer
Boston Celtics Point Guard Build in 2K23
- Boston Celtics club has one of the best rosters in the NBA. But they also have a tradition of inadequate PGs, even when a good player (like Kyrie Irving) holds that position. They need a great floor general to maximize Jayson Tatum's and Jaylen Brown's talents.
Minnesota Timberwolves Point Guard Build in 2K23
- With Rudy Gobert and Karl-Anthony Towns up front and Anthony Edwards as the leading bucket getter, your job should be painless as a point guard. That's especially true as the PG position is wide open for the Timberwolves.
LA Lakers Point Guard Build in 2K23
- Los Angeles Lakers will be a dangerous team if LeBron James plays there. Add healthy Anthony Davis, and suddenly you're a good point guard away from a championship-caliber team. Yes, there is a question of where Russel Westbrook fits in all this, but he's far from the solution for the PG position.