Like previous editions of the NBA 2K series, the developers have provided several customization options for most game features inside the game. On that note, if you don't like the default Jump Shot Meter indicator feature inside the game, you can always change it to your preference/style from the in-game settings. To change your Shot Meter feature style, you can either visit your in-game settings from the options section or tweak the Jump shot Graphics type under the animation section.
All Shot Meter Feature Styles in NBA 2K23
As of now, there are five different graphics styles for the Jump Shot Meter in NBA 2K23.
- Curved Bar (Side)
- Curved Bar (Mini)
- Straight Bar (Mini)
- Cornet (High)
- Tusk 1 (Under)
How to change Shot Meter in NBA 2K23
Via In-Game Settings
- Open NBA 2K23 on your respective platform and reach the main menu.
- Now, browse and navigate to the Options/Quit menu.
- Scroll down and click on Controller Settings.
- In the new window, look for Shot Meter Type and choose any one style to your preference.
Via My Career Settings
- Open NBA 2K23 and reach your main menu lobby.
- Select MyCareer mode from the menu.
- Now, click on the Animations tab and choose Gameplay Effects.
- Under the Gameplay Effects submenu, choose the Jump Shot Meter.
- Browse and select any Shot Meter Style of your choice.
Remember, both methods work, but we recommend using the second one as it allows you to preview the style while browsing between the options.