Poptropica is a 2007 game with a virtual world that lets you play different games together, communicate, and compete. If you were an early player of Poptropica, then you probably remember the older islands. They were gradually removed, much to the players' disappointment. However, there's still a way to play the old islands in Poptropica. Read more below to find out how to play it in 2023.
Guide for playing old Islands in Poptropica in 2023
Whether out of curiosity or nostalgia, there is still a way to play Poptropica's old islands today by downloading an older version of the game and using a program called Flashpoint. If you're wondering how to play, follow these steps:
- Download Flashpoint 11.1 Infinity and the old Poptropica curation zip file
- Install and open Flashpoint
- Once Flashpoint opens, click the Curate tab on the top
- Click the Load Archive option on the right side
- Find the Poptropica curation zip file and double-click to load it
- When it finally stops loading, you will see the curation of Poptropica
- Scroll to the bottom, and click Run
- Play the game!
Related: Best Google Memory Games for Kids
What this does is unarchives Poptropica's old curation, with the old islands and other parts of the game still there. You will have to start as a new player, since your old data is not saved. You can go ahead and start the game to enjoy a trip down memory lane.
For more on browser games, check out How to beat Riddle School 5 – Walkthrough Guide here on Pro Game Guides.
Write A Comment
How to play old Poptropica Islands in 2023