Path to Nowhere is one of the latest Simulation RPGs to hit the video game market. Like most games in the genre, the title has several playable characters, each having their own set of abilities/skills, making new players second-guess to unlock which characters during the initial stages of their career. So, if you are a newbie looking to start strong, you can start by getting something like Ariel and browsing for other options from our carefully tailored tier list.
All Characters in Path to Nowhere - ranked
Note: The characters within each tier are not arranged in any particular rank order.
|Nox, Hamel, Eirenne, Demon, Baiyi, Langley
|RoulLecca,Crache, Demolia, Pricilla, Luvia Ray, Zoya, Ariel, Hecate, Victoria, Summer, Labyrinth, Serpent, Anne
|EMP, Tetra, Peggy, OliFer, Kelvin, Flora, Che, Wendy, Pacassi, Macchiato, Joan, Kava Kava, Wolverine, Countless Chelsea
|Ninety-Nine, Hella, Chameleon, Horo, Dolly, Fox, Ignis, Cinabar, Sumire, Iren, KK
|Pepper, Lisa, Gekkabijin
Best Characters in Path to Nowhere
Best Tank Hero in Path to Nowhere
- Demon is the strongest tank to feature in the game. The main highlight of his kit is his large HP pool and high Defensive/Resistance ratings.
Best Support Hero in Path to Nowhere
- Hamel is the best support character in the game. She can almost heal any attack and all the allies within the 3*3 surrounding. While she excels at her primary role, she does provide any sort of offensive attacks.
Best Flank/Attack Hero in Path to Nowhere
- Baiyi is the embodiment of the best flank-style attack character in the game. She can deal a lot of damage in a short period and can stack her attack speed using her primary passive.
How to Reroll in Path to Nowhere
If you don't know how to Reroll in Path to Nowhere, follow the instructions below:
- Open the game and reach the main menu, where you are supposed to select your account type.
- The game allows users to log in using Facebook, Google, Apple, or Twitter accounts.
- Choose your account type and get into your profile.
- Complete the initial four chapters of the story mode 1-1 to 1-5. Now, you can access the mail and collect the materials for finishing the first five chapters. Make sure to get the Pre-Registration rewards as well from the main menu.
- Visit the Arrest section and Reroll using the materials/rewards. If you are unhappy with the obtained characters, log in using another account type.
- It will take around 20 to 25 minutes to complete a single Reroll run.
Remember, you can also Reroll by deleting any of your accounts from the in-game settings. But it will take anywhere from two to 15 working days to use that account for Rerolling.