The premise of Phasmophobia is to collect evidence of ghosts and interact with them. But, interactions can easily be missed if a player isn't paying attention since it is solely the ghost reaching out to them. There also isn't an in-game list of all the interactions players can have, so we've condensed them here.
All Ghost Interactions
Each of these interactions can be recorded by the player(s) in the Interactions section of their notebook after taking a picture of the item or action. These interactions will also allow the player to take EMF readings.
- Blowing out a candle - Caused by placing a candle near a ghost.
- Car Alarm - Ask the ghost questions near a car.
- Chair Rocking
- Computer Screen turning on and off
- Doors opening and closing
- Fuse Box Turning on and off
- Ghosts Giggling - Caused by taking all stuffed animals into the ghost room.
- Instrument Playing on its own
- Items Moving
- Lights Dimmed
- Lights Turned on and off
- Pictures Falling
- Planchette Moving - Caused by successfully asking a question at the Ouija Board.
- Radio Turning on and off
- Ringing Phone
- Shower Running
- TV Turning on and off
Some of these interactions can be triggered by actions the player takes, while others will happen more organically. All of these help the players gather clues to identify the ghost. In turn, the players learn how to handle the haunting. As players explore and taunt ghosts throughout the game, they will experience more and more of these encounters.
For more Phasmophobia content, check out Where to find Slenderman in Phasmophobia on Pro Game Guides.