To identify the Phasmophobia Phantom ghost, you will need to gather three correct pieces of evidence and mark the ghost in the journal. If all of the evidence you found points towards a Phantom, it will successfully identify the ghost for you in the game. That said, here's everything you need to identify a Phantom.
- Spirit Box
- Finger Prints
- D.O.T.S Projector
You should not have any issues finding all required proof to identify the Phantom for the most part. But If you have trouble or just want extra help, Use the chart below to help gather all three pieces of evidence for a Phantom in Phasmophobia.
|Required Evidence||How to gather it?|
|Spirit Box||The Spirit box is an easy piece of evidence to find. Pick the box up, turn it on, and then go to every room in the house or location and ask the following questions: Are you Here? Can you show us a Sign? Where are you? Doing so will cause the ghost to respond with an increased chance if it has Spirit Box as a list of proof.|
|Fingerprints||To get fingerprints as evidence in Phasmopohbia, you will need to cause ghost activity by calling it names, asking questions, or saying its name. Doing so will increase the activity and will cause it to interact with objects. If it opens doors or touches windows, you will be able to see a handprint shortly after. But this is only if it has fingerprints as an evidence type. Before you can see handprints, you will need a U.V. light; you can find one in the Van. Pick the light up and shine it where the ghost touched the object and door, and you should see a handprint.|
|D.O.T.S Projector||D.O.T.S. Projector is another easy piece of evidence to find. Just locate the ghost room, place it down in either the room or the doorway, and place a camera nearby. When your camera is placed, head back to the Van and watch the footage until you see a clear figure pass through it. If you see one, congrats, you just checked off D.O.T.S. as proof.|
All Strengths and Weaknesses for the Phantom in Phasmophobia
Phantoms are described as ghosts with the ability to possess the living and can lower your sanity if you look at them. The following are both their strengths and weaknesses.
- Strength: Looking at the Phantom will drop your sainty faster than other ghosts.
- Weakness: Taking a photo will make the Phantom disapear from your sight.
Tips and Tricks to identify a Phantom in Phasmophobia
Here are some helpful tips for identifying a Phantom in Phasmophobia.
- Focus on getting the ghost to appear by casuing ghost activity
- When it appears have a camera on hand and snap a photo of it.
- Watch and see if it disapears instantly. if the ghost does disapear, it means the ghost is a Phantom.
- Keep a UV light to check for fingerprints, as they will disspear soon after the ghost touches somthing.
- Place the dots in the ghost room or in a doorway leading to it.
- Check every room in the house for Spirit box responces at least twice or so.