Pokémon Unite offers various playstyles and possibilities for those willing to learn about the Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, or MOBA's systems and mechanics. Players will want to run different items and moves if they are looking to be successful in online matches, and Snorlax has his kit that makes him an optimal defense Pokémon.
- Held Item 1: Rocky Helmet
- Deals damage to nearby opposing Pokémon when Snorlax recieves damage.
- Held Item 2: Buddy Barrier
- Grants a shield to Pokémon and its nearby allies when Snorlax uses his unite move.
- Held Item 3: Leftovers
- Continually restores Pokémon HP when outside of combat.
Upgrading these items with Item enhancers will increase their effectiveness. Every ten levels offer a substantial boost, but the price goes up with each item level.
Snorlax starts with either Tackle or Rest at Lv. 1. Whichever players don't choose unlocks at Lv.3. As the Pokémon levels up, it unlocks different moves that it can choose. Select the following for an optimized Snorlax built to protect its teammates.
- Move 1: Heavy Slam (Lv. 6)
- The user slams its heavy body down, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon in the area of effect and throwing them. Heavy Slam+ increases the damage done by this move.
- Move 2: Block (Lv. 8)
- The user spreads its arms wide to create a wall and grants it a shield. Prevents opposing Pokémon from passing through the wall and shoves them if they run into it. Block+ reduces the damage the user recieves while this move is in effect.
- Unite Move: Power Nap (Lv. 10)
- Has the user go to sleep and begin snoring, , dealing damage over time to opposing Pokémon in the area of effect and throwing them. While sleeping, the user becomes immune to hindrances and its HP is continually restored.