There are plenty of ways for you to embellish your Discord server to make it more appealing than a bog-standard chat app. A popular embellishment that tends to draw attention is Pokétwo, a bot that allows users to catch, trade, and even battle other users in the channel.
Although its functions are somewhat limited, Pokétwo can still act as a perfect side quest for idle hands. Of course, the more members you have in your Discord server, the more users you can trade, battle, and collect Pokémon with.
How to download and use Pokétwo on Discord
- Download the bot by clicking Invite Pokétwo on the Pokétwo website.
- Select the server you wish to add the bot to.
- Allow Pokétwo to access your selected server.
- p!start — launch the game.
- p!pick — choose a starter Pokémon.
- p!help — open command list.
Catching & Collecting
- p!catch <name> — catch the Pokémon that appears. The name must be correct to catch it. Pokémon will expire if no command is inserted or another user catches it.
- p!evolve <name> — evolve a Pokémon. They must meet the requirements before you can do this.
- p!nickname <name> — set a nickname for a captured Pokémon.
- p!release <name> — release a Pokémon.
- p!pokédex — see all collected Pokémon.
- p!trade <@user> — begin trading with another user.
- p!battle <@user> — begin a battle with another user.
- p!learn <move name> — learn a move for your Pokémon.
- p!cancel — cancel battle.
You can find more news and guides for all things Pokémon right here on Pro Game Guides.