In Project Zomboid, players will eventually gain moodles or moods based on different environmental factors. Curing or fixing moodles, such as Nervous wreck, is challenging in Project Zomboid as no in-game explanations exist. Luckily, we at Pro Game Guides have put many hours into Project Zomboid and know how to cure and fix the Nervous wreck moodle.
How to fix Nervous wreck in Project Zomboid
Curing the Nervous wreck is challenging but not impossible in Project Zomboid. In short, Nervous wreck is the last stage of the Stress moodles and features the most severe debuffs. So if you want to stop and cure the Nervous wreck moodle, the best way is to sequester yourself inside your base for a few days. You need to avoid stress like the plague, and going outside will lead to more stress from Zombies and other causes.
Related: How to barricade and board up windows in Project Zomboid
Having the Nervous wreck Stress moodle also decreases your combat abilities, so hiding in your base is your only option if you want to survive. Disclaimer! - If you get the Infected moodle after the Nervous wreck moodle, it can highly indicate you are sick with the Zombie virus and may die shortly after. Once inside your base, here's what you can do to remove stress and help remove Nervous wreck in Project Zomboid:
- Get plenty of rest and eat food - Eating stress-reducing foods such as Ice cream or well-crafted Cooked meals is a great way to lower stress. Along with eating decent and stress-reducing foods, getting plenty of rest by sleeping can help avoid stress gain.
- Clean Clothes - Clothes that are bloody or dirty don't make your character happy and will increase stress. Players can clean their clothes using sinks, bathtubs, and washing machines.
- Remove any Zombie bodies - Zombie bodies piled up near your base increase the risk of getting sick and raise stress. Removing these by burying them can help reduce stress gain.
- Take Antidepressants - Having high stress moodles such as Nervous wreck increases unhappiness severely. To counter high stress and unhappiness, taking Antidepressants is your best option. You can find Antidepressants in most hospitals and clinics in Project Zomboid.
- Avoid combat with Zombies - Avoiding contact with zombies for a few days is one of the best things you can do to lower stress. Eventually, your character will slowly become desensitized to Zombies as you kill and get used to them over time.
How to increase happiness in Project Zomboid
Overall your best option to help avoid stress and other annoying moodles is to maintain your character's happiness. Here's a list of actions and items that can help reduce unhappiness and improve it:
- Ice Cream.
- Booze, Wine, Etc.
- Watching TV.
- Reading books.
- Resting on the ground.
- Taking Antidepressants.
- Eating cooked meals.
- Drinking pop.
- Eating sweets.
For more on Project Zomboid, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered with guides like All Project Zomboid Moodles and how to deal with them and Where is the Secret Military Base Location in Project Zomboid?
Write A Comment
How to cure and fix Nervous Wreck moodle in Project Zomboid